49

Chapter 49 [3, 4 more]
His complexion is not good, even a little heavy.

After a while, Huo Yuyan drove out of the parking lot as if nothing had happened.

He looked ahead and asked, "You don't want us to pick him up, do you?"

"Even if they did, they would call me instead of you." Shen Yuntang remained expressionless.

...Damn it, he did it on purpose, but he didn't succeed.

Huo Yuyan drove back to Huo's house with a gloomy expression, thinking seriously all the way how to deal with this old man who arranged for his wife to receive a handsome young man.

Until at the dining table, I heard Shen Yuntang say: "Charles asked what is delicious in China, and he wants to eat all of them."

Huo Yuyan took the chopsticks and gave a sudden meal.

He had an idea.

The so-called head-to-head confrontation means that the conditions must be matched. What's wrong with the old man, he respects the old and loves the young, but it doesn't mean that his grandfather should also respect the old and love the young.

He still has a grandfather!

How could his grandfather tolerate his granddaughter-in-law being coveted!

Besides, with grandpa coming forward, he can also go with him, so he doesn't have to worry about being robbed.

So Huo Yuyan picked up his chopsticks calmly and said, "My grandfather understands that they are about the same age, and they should be able to get along pretty well." "

Grandpa is willing?" Shen Yuntang didn't raise his eyes.

"Yes, why don't you want to." Huo Yuyan said seriously, "He likes to bring foreign friends to see the quintessence of Chinese culture. There was once an English man who became addicted to playing mahjong after meeting him. Also—"

Seeing that Shen Yuntang was not interested in knowing more, he shut his mouth resentfully.

After a while, I secretly found a time to call my grandfather.

When Grandpa Huo was playing chess that day, he received news of being unfilial to his grandson.

"What the hell? You asked me to entertain people? Are you out of your mind?" Grandpa Huo regretted his move, and said with his mobile phone, "You don't know how busy your grandpa is?

" Don't take it seriously." Huo Yuyan said as he walked, with a heavy tone, "Otherwise your granddaughter-in-law may be gone." The

chess game over there ended in half a minute.

Grandpa Huo walked back with the chessboard in his hand and asked, "Can you tell me in detail about the hospitality method

?

" Stop him."

—— "Don't let him bring any juniors here!"

After Huo Yuyan said this, Grandpa Huo immediately felt tense, and came to the airport to pick up the plane with the mission of the old Huo family.

"Grandpa is really here?" Shen Yuntang asked in surprise.

Huo Yuyan held the steering wheel without changing his expression, "Hospitality is a Chinese tradition."

Grandpa Huo sat in the back seat, looking as if he was facing a formidable enemy.

Shen Yuntang propped his chin and looked out the window, and suddenly asked: "Why are you so idle recently, unemployed?"

Huo Yuyan was silent for a moment, and said solemnly, "Reasonable burden reduction, some work is not mandatory."

"Oh." Shen Yuntang turned his head Go, "There are fewer projects."

"...Don't always feel that I am not up to date! Our revenue is still rising, at least within this year..."

Grandpa Huo said impatiently: "Why do you talk so much? What?"

Huo Yuyan choked, put on a stiff smile for a while, and fell silent.

He's busy too! This wasn't because there was a potential crisis in the family, so he hurriedly finished the work at hand to free up time.

He won't tell Shen Yuntang, lest she think wildly and feel that he can be controlled in the palm of her hand.

Huo Yuyan sneered slightly.

Grandpa Huo seldom gets out of the nursing home once a year, but he also has no interest in the outside world, his mind is full of the foreign old man Huo Yuyan said.

I heard that he was the one who supported his daughter-in-law's career start, also met Zhuo Mei, and introduced young men to his daughter-in-law, how does this sound like another him in the world.

It's just that he was wiser and seized the opportunity early, so he didn't let his granddaughter-in-law Mingzhu secretly vote.

Grandpa Huo was a little bit unwilling after thinking about it. He might not be the most powerful and admired old man in the eyes of his granddaughter-in-law. There are some old men who want to crowd out his position.

How can that work.

Unknowingly, Grandpa Huo took on a lot of murderous intent.

The plane from Zharburg landed, and the staff asked them to go to the special channel and wait for Master Charles to come down.

"He still has a special plane?" Grandpa Huo poked his grandson dignifiedly and said in a low voice.

"It's quite a big show." Huo Yuyan gritted his teeth, "It's okay, I have it too." "What's yours,

can yours overwhelm him? Isn't it just a private jet." Grandpa Huo seemed to have remembered something, and suddenly became confident. "I'm different. I used to fly fighter jets."

"..." Huo Yuyan didn't answer.

The crew opened the cabin door, and the ostentatious Master Charles finally came down. He was a slightly fat old man with white hair. He smiled happily as soon as he came down, and walked down cheerfully.

"Tang! I've finally come to China! I miss you so much!"

He hugged Shen Yuntang while Huo Yuyan's grandparents were staring at him, and asked his assistant to bring his small suitcase, and said happily, "I'm here again!" I have produced some new perfumes and essential oils, and I just need your evaluation."

"Whatever is missing." Shen Yuntang smiled and said, "This makes me miss you very much."

Charles laughed loudly, and just after laughing, he saw two people staring at him.

He said kindly, "Is this your assistant?"

"...Unfortunately, I am her husband." Huo Yuyan forced a smile.

Shen Yuntang passed Huo Yuyan and introduced to him: "This is his grandfather, an old man who is very proficient in Chinese food culture."

Grandpa Huo interrupted suddenly: "He is also proficient in other cultures."

Charles was surprised, and then laughed He said: "That's really great, thank you for your warm hospitality, I have long wanted to eat crispy pork belly, where can I buy it?"

He and Shen Yuntang walked out chatting and laughing.

Huo Yuyan touched his grandfather's arm, and found that his grandfather was more serious than his face.

"This old man," Grandpa Huo judged in a heavy tone, "he is very scheming." He

is a difficult opponent.

It is rare for the grandfather and grandson to reach an agreement in the past 28 years.

Charles was very happy along the way, chatting endlessly, talking about what happened after Shen Yuntang left Zharburg, saying that Martina's apprentice gave up making incense and left the place, and is now missing. Said that the follow-up influence of this year's Fragrance Fair is still very long-lasting, said that a certain new product has gained popularity again, and finally talked about Xie Yunting.

"He came to China before me, have you met?" Charles asked.

Hearing this name, Huo Yuyan and Grandpa Huo, who had been prepared for a long time, tensed up and looked at Shen Yuntang from an angle without any trace.

"I've seen it." Shen Yuntang said indifferently, "He also told me about my mother." "

Ah, yes, he was there when Zhuo Mei came to Zhabao, but he was very young, so he should be impressed. Not too deep." Charles sighed, "Can you tell me what's going on? News about Zhuo Mei."

Shen Yuntang told him once, blurring the time of Zhuo Mei's death, so as not to scare the old man into illness. Charles' expression became more solemn as he listened, and finally he prayed for her deeply once.

"God bless her, and may she find happiness in heaven."

Grandpa Huo finally couldn't help but said, "Ah, I'm sorry, this soul in China is under the care of Lord Hades."

Charles was surprised and asked with interest He: "What is Lord Hades, my friend, can you tell me?"

Grandpa Huo got excited, and suddenly talked about the afterlife from the fairyland, and the legends of gods and ghosts talked about the Three Emperors and Five Emperors. Listen to the story of Dayu's flood control.

...

Although they are not young, the two of them are chatterboxes, and even exchanged history with each other.

Huo Yuyan stopped in the car for a long time, and had to say politely: "Grandpa, we're here."

Grandpa Huo raised his head from the displeasure of being interrupted, "I know, hurry up for a day."

Charles warmly invited: "We might as well go down Let's talk in detail."

Grandpa Huo readily agreed, and the two old men walked in with their arms around their shoulders.

Huo Yuyan: "..." Grandpa, do you really remember your mission?

Shen Yuntang also laughed and got out of the car in front of him.

"Hey, how did my yard become so beautiful." Grandpa Huo wondered, "And there are flowers planted here? At first glance, this is not Huo Yuyan's aesthetic, is it planted by his granddaughter-in-law?" "It's me .

"

After affirming, Grandpa Huo became even more interested. He pulled Charles to sit down in the yard, took out the chessboard he carried with him, and said excitedly: "Old friend, let me teach you an orthodox national quintessence!" He spread the

chessboard , immediately talked about the rules.

Charles also studied hard, and he also taught selflessly. He was even so excited that he hurriedly started to give pointers.

"Hey, hey, you can regret this move in chess. Why? Because I made the move first, and I regret it." "Why can't

you regret this game? Because the rules will be changed in the second game, and you can't regret the move."

"In the third game, my horse can directly kill your army. Why did you say that you skipped the soldier in front? Because in the third game, the horse was so murderous that the horse ignored people's lives and kicked the soldier to death." Charles suddenly

realized Do not understand.

Huo Yuyan turned her head, clasped her hands silently, and raised her jaw.

His family, Ms. Shen, was critically appraising the new products that Charles had brought. While watching, she was talking on the phone with Ms. Tang. Even Ji Liang and Butler Li were busy with their own affairs, and he was the only one sitting there. Nobody paid any attention to him.

Huo Yuyan suddenly felt boundless loneliness.

After a while, he suddenly got up. After a while, he sat back again, and it took him a long time to whisper: "Which bottle do you like?"

Shen Yuntang didn't raise his eyes when he heard the words, "It's all good, this bottle is the best."

He looked at the bottle she pointed at. The bottle of green perfume, staring at the silver sign, found that he could not understand what was written. I know every word, but just put them together, I can't understand them, I can't understand them at all.

How did Shen Yuntang know so many perfumes?

Looking at Shen Anguo's appearance, it is estimated that she would not have a very comfortable life when she was at home. Will she have the opportunity to touch so many perfumes? Huo Yuyan was suspicious.

How could a character like Shen Yuntang endure those days? Or was it always the first personality? Could it be that she is the legendary secondary personality genius, the main personality is mediocre on the outside, and the secondary personality studies crazily inside, and finally uses the double personality advantage to kill others.

Huo Yuyan felt very strange.

"Look at what?" Shen Yuntang asked abruptly.

Huo Yuyan regained his composure, suddenly flustered, subconsciously said: "I didn't watch—"

It was only after she finished speaking that she realized that Shen Yuntang didn't even look up, how could she know that he was looking at her.

How well does she know him? Or was she playing tricks on him again.

Huo Yuyan was a little annoyed.

Use this method every time, is there anyone as excessive as her?

Huo Yuyan took the bottle of green perfume in his hand, turned it around for a while, but was still angry, and said, "Shen Yuntang." His tone was dry and forceful.

"Huh?" She had already hung up the phone and was writing something on the silver sign.

Just answered him casually, but Huo Yuyan suddenly paused, as if he felt a little flattered.

It took him a while to hold back: "Do you like to bully me?"

"You are very self-aware." Shen Yuntang didn't even raise his head.

Huo Yuyan stopped talking. It took him a while to get rid of the weird feeling in his heart, crossed his hands, and said, "...do you bully others like this?" " Others can't have as much fun as you.

" Shen Yuntang was no longer harassed by his beeping, and he didn't know what was wrong with this fool. He stood up suddenly, turned around and walked away. He walked too fast and knocked his knee on the coffee table. He hugged his knee and "hissed" He quickly returned to his indifferent state, slowly lowered his legs, and limped upstairs. Shen Yuntang looked up in surprise, surprised. Toy is shy. Ji Liang said that he knows everything is definitely not bragging. After a meal, Charles was full of praise for Ji Liang's craftsmanship, claiming that he took him all over Asia, and he was satisfied and lived without regrets. He even wanted to take him away. , Ji Liang was very moved but refused. Charles had no choice but to go shopping with Grandpa Huo regrettably, and before leaving, he also reminded him to come to eat after shopping, and don't forget him.

Shen Yuntang sent the two of them away, and only then did she receive the news that the editor-in-chief Wang said that a new issue of the magazine would be published soon, and if she was free, she could promote it on the official blog of Bufan Perfume.

Just as Shen Yuntang was about to get someone to write a copy for publicity, he saw his assistant report the letter nervously.

"Mr. Shen, didn't we decide to enter the shopping mall first? The Baichuan shopping mall has already negotiated, but I don't know why they changed their minds today. They refused to agree to sign with us, and insisted that we are not qualified." The assistant said anxiously

. : "Everything is ready and I only need to sign. The Baichuan shopping mall suddenly said that it can't be done. Now we have nowhere to put our things. Mr. Shen, Baichuan is already the largest shopping mall in Haishi. What if I miss this?" Huh?"

"What did they say?" Shen Yuntang raised his eyebrows, "I just said one thing and failed?" "Yes

, and it was a sudden change of mind, all of us were caught off guard!" "

Give me the contact information."

Assistant Send the number over.

Shen Yuntang called the person in charge over there. The first shopping mall she went to after she came to this world was Baichuan Shopping Mall, which can be regarded as a high-consumer customer, and she just ordered this when she set up an offline store. They had a good talk before, but they suddenly changed their minds. She wants to see what's wrong with Baichuan Mall.

"Mr. Shen?" The person at the other end smiled, "It's for the offline store, oh, I'm really sorry, your information is really not up to standard, and I can't go through the back door to approve it for you and complete the information. Come back to me later." "Your standards really go up and down just like your face." Shen Yuntang said lightly, "There is not a single word difference between the information you submitted last time and now. If it doesn't work this time, it must be your brain damage. The level has risen sharply again." Xu Bocai was used to flickering in the mall, but who would have thought that the other party would scold him without going through the process at all, first he was stunned for a moment, and then he became annoyed.

"Mr. Shen, I'll talk to you nicely. Why are you swearing at people? If the information is not good, it's not good. Last time was the last time. This time, there are a few more standards. How can you enter Baichuan if you don't meet them? Baichuan doesn't just want to settle in. "

"Do you think I don't remember how many times I have resubmitted the documents?" Shen Yuntang's voice was cold and contemptuous, as if he didn't care about him at all, "How old are you and you still play tricks with me, you have a normal mind People can't see what it means to target? Idiot."

Xu Bocai was so angry that his blood welled up, he had done a lot of things he wanted, and he had a wide network of contacts. Baichuan is also the leader in the industry, and he is the only one who fights to take care of him. No one has ever given him such an insult. He originally wanted to see what kind of skills this Shen Yuntang who had done Shen Anguo had, but he didn't expect that she would tear her face up like this, so there was no need for him to talk properly. "Haha, Mr. Shen, let me tell you straight." Xu Bo held back his anger, straightened the word order, and said with pride: "I studied art in Zharburg back then, and I was a student of Master Charles. In my opinion Your perfume is unqualified, it is a fraud in the name of the master. Do you know why? The master only has his own unique logo and fragrance making mode on each bottle of perfume, but there are other logos and other things on your perfume. The method is very different from the master's usual works, I have reason to think that you have deceived the master's authorization and used his name to deceive consumers!" Shen Yuntang couldn't help laughing. At first, he thought that he was an idiot who wanted to enjoy benefits but didn't find a good reason, but now he found out that he was still Shen Yunhe's same psychopath, relying on brain supplements to obtain spiritual victory. There are quite a few such confident psychopaths these days. Look at her meeting another one. She crossed her legs and said calmly: "Are you sure you know Charles very well?" " Of course I am sure. I have been mentoring with the master for many years, and I know him better than you know your parents." " I don't at all Understand my parents." Shen Yuntang's face remained calm. She didn't understand Shen Anguo, a bastard, and she didn't understand the missing Zhuo Mei either.

Xu Bocai: "...don't force your words!"

"Forget it, it's nothing else, I just want to see a joke." Shen Yuntang said, "You need Charles to tell you to believe it, right?" Xu Bocai didn't even think about it

: "Of course! The master hasn't left Zharburg for many years, and he doesn't know what it's like outside, and he doesn't know that he will be deceived by others if he trusts in authorization!" "That's right, that's right." Shen Yuntang

exclaimed , "Then what are you going to compensate?"

Xu Bo was stunned for a while, "What compensation?"

"To compensate our company for the loss of manpower and material resources and the loss of revenue caused by the delay of time, let's make it like this first, don't say too much, press Compensation is enough for the multiple of our single-day revenue after the offline opening."

Xu Bocai laughed, "You are quite confident that I will compensate you?"

"Those who have done something wrong and don't compensate are in prison." Shen Yuntang said with a smile, "I hate people delaying my time the most. So proud disciple, you haven't seen Charles for a long time, right?" "

Coincidentally, he is in China now."

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes