18

Chapter 18 [1, 2 more]
Hu Mei's complexion suddenly became uglier, and her heart suddenly became flustered.

She is very clear about Liu Guangming's temperament, seeing Huo Xihuai's new and old hatred erupting together this time, she may have done something to it. If he lost the chance to enroll because of Huo Xihuai, a broom star, Liu Deyong would definitely blame her.

But after a while, she thought that there was no scar on Huo Xihuai's face, but Liu Guangming's mouth was swollen from being beaten by Shen Yuntang, so Liu Guangming couldn't be more wrong!

Hu Mei was heartbroken, and she gritted her teeth and said, "Just watch it!"

So the driver hurried to take off the dash cam, and the group found an office and started playing it, and the outspoken parent also came in to testify.

On the screen, Huo Xihuai first appeared sitting by the flower bed. After a while, his face turned pale.

Liu Guangming appeared.

Hu Mei's heart tightened, and she hurriedly made amends in embarrassment: "We know each other, we are relatives, he just went up to say hello!" Immediately afterwards, the others

saw Liu Guangming poke Huo Xihuai's forehead hard, and he was still holding his legs. He walked like a hooligan blocking the way.

Hu Mei was a little flustered, and kept saying: "They're just joking! It's just a joke, they often fight together at home..."

Huo Xihuai wanted to get up and run away, but Liu Guangming on the screen forced him down again, slapping him humiliatingly. patted his face.

You don't need to finish reading, Teacher Lin's face is already very serious.

Not to mention personal attacks, the psychological shadow brought to children is indelible.

This kind of behavior is absolutely impossible in the sea.

What's more, this parent said that they often "fight" like this at home. It is obvious that the strong boy is broken from the root, and he is so spoiled by the family that he no longer takes bullying seriously.

Such a student is definitely a scourge.

Seeing that Teacher Lin's face was not right, Hu Mei couldn't sit still, and quickly said: "Isn't Huo Xihuai not injured? On the contrary, he was beaten so badly. I don't hold them accountable. I'm being generous. No matter how bad it is Wrong, how can you only blame my son?"

Shen Yuntang lazily leaned on the sofa, thinking she was quite funny. She raised her chin, "You're wrong, the one being bullied is your son, why are you a stepmother in such a rush to take over?"

Teacher Lin and the parent were stunned when they heard this. What kind of complicated family relationship is this? Why is Huo Xihuai his own son? How can anyone help a stepson bully his own son? This is purely sick!

Her merciless words had pierced Hu Mei's heart knots over the years too accurately, causing her heart to sting, her breathing became heavy, and her whole body was shaking with anger and jealousy.

Hu Mei looked at Shen Yuntang resentfully, years of resentment welled up in her heart for a moment, she forgot to help Liu Guangming cover up this matter, and her mind was full of her 20 years of hatred.

"It doesn't hurt to stand and talk, do you know what kind of mourner Huo Xihuai is?" Hu Mei sneered, "It's not because I'm pregnant with him that Huo Zhiyuan and I will leave the Huo family?" "It's not because of him,

I Can you never be a wealthy wife for the rest of your life? It's not because of him, Huo Zhiyuan can go on a mission and die?"

Teacher Lin and the parent were dumbfounded, looked at each other, and were even a little scared. What kind of outrageous old secrets are these, shouldn't they be listening here...?

Shen Yuntang just looked at her quietly, his eyes were indifferent and expressionless, but he could see a mockery that didn't take her seriously.

Hu Mei has resented this kind of underestimation all her life. She hates the eyes of others who look down on her the most. She is almost going crazy with hatred.

However, Shen Yuntang only smiled lightly, and said: "The reason why you left the Huo family is because you married a child?"

Hu Mei froze.

The beautiful woman casually played with her nails, and said casually: "Because your qualifications are not worthy of his father in all aspects, so you used tricks to conceive a child first, thinking that you would be able to marry into a wealthy family, but you didn't expect to steal a chicken." It's not enough."

How could she know...

It's impossible for the elders of the Huo family to tell her this...!

Hu Mei became more and more panicked, and looked at her in disbelief. Shen Yuntang's lips painted with maple leaf color lipstick opened and closed slightly, and in a few strokes, the past she had tried so hard to hide was completely uncovered.

"Let me guess why they didn't let you marry his father. Did it mean that you were evil-minded and plotting a family business?" "

Then his father insisted on marrying you out of responsibility, so he was so angry that the elders of the Huo family separated from you "

Shen Yuntang "tsk tsk" twice, "How could there be such a deserving person." "

...What do you know!"

Hu Mei interrupted her angrily, "Huo Zhiyuan didn't—" "

Hey, don't worry , I haven't finished yet."

Shen Yuntang poured himself a glass of water, lowered his head and wrote lightly, "Why did his father sacrifice on missions? Doesn't even your son live up to it?"

"In order to give you an explanation and set an example for Huo Xihuai, he applied for the task, and he can be promoted if he makes meritorious service."

She held a water glass with calm eyes, "He was You forced him to death, he was killed by you all his life, and you too."

Hu Mei breathed heavily, clenched her hands, shook her head and said, "You're slandering me, it's because he wants to be admired by others What does it have to do with me! You don't know anything at all, you can only talk nonsense according to your imagination! I never did—" "

I just know." Shen Yuntang made up without blinking, "Guess his dad Did you tell your family about it before you were alive?"

Hu Mei's mind was completely blank.

How is it possible... Huo Zhiyuan believed in her so much, and listened to her so much, how could he complain to his family behind her back?

But how did Shen Yuntang know those details clearly?

Hu Mei only felt that fear swept her, and she was almost unable to stand still. Impossible, how could her secret be known by others? Huo Zhiyuan is dead, and Huo Xihuai always thought it was her fault—End

Bell Suddenly it rang.

Hu Mei woke up suddenly, but when she came back to her senses, she saw Huo Xihuai standing at the door, looking at her silently.

He handed in the papers ahead of time.

I don't know how much I have heard from them.

Hu Mei only felt that his eyes were cold, as if they came from some dead thing, lifeless.

She was afraid of this kind of look, and also hated it. Whenever she saw him, she would think of Huo Zhiyuan, and she couldn't even sleep well.

She hated that face that looked so much like Huo Zhiyuan.

But now, she could only say tremblingly: "Huo Xihuai, I..."

Her son didn't listen to her words, but just looked at her coldly.

Liu Guangming also packed his schoolbags and came down after finding out that they were in the office. He looked for them triumphantly, and shouted loudly as soon as he entered the door, "Mom, I've finished the exam!" Then he realized that the atmosphere in the office was weird

.

His mother and Huo Xihuai looked at each other, still crying, and there was a row of people sitting on the sofa, the leader was Shen Yuntang who just beat him.

Teacher Lin finally moved, and said in a heavy tone: "Everyone here should have made a judgment in their hearts. The teaching atmosphere in Haizhong is rigorous and cannot tolerate a rat droppings spoiling a pot of porridge. Parents of classmate Liu, we cannot accept this student. Yes, please go back."

Liu Guangming was stunned for a moment, and then he was angry, slapped the door and said, "Why can't I go in! I'm not better than him, if your principal in Haizhong knows that you listened to other people's nonsense If you want to reject a good seedling, can you keep your job?"

Teacher Lin shook his head even more when he saw him like this, and said with a stern face: "I am the vice principal here, and recruiting students is my responsibility. I must be responsible for the school, so you don't even want to get in." Only then did a few people

know She was not an ordinary teacher, so she was stunned for a moment.

Immediately, the parent interjected: "It turns out that Mr. Lin is the vice-principal, so I am really relieved of the school spirit in Haizhong! It will be no problem to entrust my daughter to you!" Liu Guangming was dumbfounded

. The ordinary and rigid middle-aged female teacher will be the vice principal who decides the enrollment quota, but it is too late for him to take back his harsh words, so he can only look at Hu Mei for help: "Mom! Mom, please help me

! I have to go to Shanghai, my dad will beat me to death!"

Seeing that Hu Mei was still staring at Huo Xihuai in a daze, Liu Guangming became even more anxious, pulling her and saying, "How long has his dad been dead and you're still treating him?" Why are you crying? Don't tell me you still feel sorry for him now!"

——"Your father is dead."

Shen Yuntang's voice cut in coldly, and then looking at Liu Guangming's astonished face, she smiled sweetly: "Listen to that. Are you very excited? I see you like to talk so much."

Liu Guangming was very angry, but she didn't expect her to continue: "It just so happens that I prefer to satisfy other people's hobby of hunting novelties. I can help you book all the places in Haishi The radio station broadcasts 'Liu Guangming, your father is dead!' every day, and you will be overjoyed. Oh, I can also book a drone show on the Bund..." Teacher Lin hurriedly stopped her, sweating coldly: "Haha,

this parent Let's take a rest and wait for the grades."

Liu Guangming was so angry that he wanted to smash the table, but the bodyguard beside Shen Yuntang made him dare not act rashly. He was angry for a while, and finally leaned on the ground, "I'm going to wait for my grades here! If I cross the line and don't let me pass, that's cheating for personal gain! I'll report you to the Education Bureau!

" He looked down at his phone.

"The machine reform is faster, and now we have begun to unify." Teacher Lin breathed a sigh of relief, rarely gave up his politeness, and sneered with disgust for this superb mother and child, "You can see for yourself." She put the

form It was cast on the screen, refreshed with a swipe, and scrolled down to Liu Guangming's name.

It was forty-five points short of the score line.

Liu Guangming's face changed drastically in an instant, and he stood up abruptly, "Impossible! The teacher of the institution will let me know..." He shut up abruptly.

Mr. Lin was taken aback, understood, and couldn't help laughing absurdly, "Isn't it a deceptive institution outside? Every set of questions in the sea is top secret, and you have to go through several revisions before going to the examination room. How could someone take it?" Getting to the question? It's just cheating and trying to take a shortcut."

Threatening her with this grade, she simply didn't know how to write the words "overreaching one's abilities."

There was nothing to say now, Teacher Lin was exhausted physically and mentally, "Please go back, if you make trouble again, I will call security."

Hu Mei suddenly came back to her senses, and looked up with her pupils shrunk.

...Liu Guangming failed the ranking!

Thinking of the treatment she would receive when she returned home, she trembled all over. Suddenly she shuddered, and asked nervously in a changed voice: "Where is Huo Xihuai! Huo Xihuai must have failed the exam!" Teacher Lin frowned

. Looking forward with frowning, his brows were slightly loosened, showing a rare smile.

"Student Huo has crossed the line."

Hu Mei was stunned, and suddenly looked at the silent Huo Xihuai, her gaze was as sharp as a knife.

Teacher Lin continued: "It's 25 points higher, just enough to be admitted to the class. Congratulations, you will be a student in Haizhong from now on.

" The dirty things that were an eyesore were carried out one by one, preventing them from even swearing.

The parent squatted to the end, laughed contentedly, and said to Shen Yuntang: "Congratulations, our child will be an alumni from now on. My daughter is a freshman in high school. Your child should be a senior in high school, right? Exactly, in the future I have friends, I really appreciate your personality, my wife should be able to chat with you very well, why don't you add her contact information?" They

added WeChat there, Teacher Lin laughed a little, shook his head, and said to Huo Xihuai "Student Huo, go register with the teacher."

Huo Xihuai didn't take another look at Hu Mei's back, but took a deep look in Shen Yuntang's direction.

Then, followed.

Teacher Lin pushed open the office door inside, took out the home-school contact manual from the drawer, turned over a new page, and asked Huo Xihuai to fill in it as she said.

He bent down to write, and Teacher Lin suddenly sighed: "You and your sister have a good relationship, right?"

His pen paused.

"That's great." Teacher Lin sighed, "It's an enviable happiness to have a parent who is willing to stand behind you all the time and trust you first no matter what." She said solemnly: "Your father is

also A respectable hero."

Teacher Lin patted his head with gratified eyes, "Good boy, study hard in the sea and go where they can't reach."

Huo Xihuai is filling in the last line, guardian information.

A dot of blue ink appeared in his pen, and after a long time, he solemnly wrote three words.

Then he nodded heavily to Mr. Lin like an oath.

"Thank you."

He certainly will.

After he went out, Teacher Lin took a look at the handbook. On the page of Huo Xihuai, the last line was written very neatly and beautifully, as if he was afraid of mistreating the name.

Guardian: Shen Yuntang.

On the way home, Shen Yuntang was still playing Match 3, turned up the volume, the background music made the whole car full of joy, and the game experience was excellent.

Huo Xihuai was holding a book and reading it.

Being able to see in this kind of environment, I have to say, is also a talent.

After a while, Shen Yuntang stopped playing, he tightened his hand holding the book, and said hastily: "Thank you." In the blink of an eye,

Shen Yuntang had already clicked on the skiing adventure, and only half listened to his words, " Hmm?" said a voice.

He pursed his lips, and finally decided to say it again.

"Thank you."

Hearing clearly this time, Shen Yuntang nodded to show that he understood, and began to concentrate on unlocking the level.

When she turned off the skiing adventure sound effects, Huo Xihuai said again: "It's ok... to ask, who do you often bully?" This sentence was

said by Shen Yuntang when he was beating Liu Guangming, she was better at bullying than him people.

In his previous life, he was the one who was bullied.

Shen Yuntang didn't raise her head, and said listlessly: "My brother."

While speaking, she turned on the physical pinball again.

Huo Xihuai was stunned.

In the next interval, she carefully asked: "Do you have an older brother?"

Now Shen Yuntang paused.

After a while, she said: "It's not my own."

After speaking, she began to torture her mobile phone. I don't know how many games are played, how could she not even pass the fifth level, what a broken design!

No wonder he never heard of it in his previous life.

This question was the last time he doubted Shen Yuntang.

After the last question was resolved, he also bid farewell to Shen Yuntang from his previous life.

Huo Xihuai lowered his head and said: "Miss Shen, can I not tell my brother about this? I can solve it myself."

He has already troubled his brother too much, so he can't trouble him anymore.

Shen Yuntang's game was GG again, he dropped his phone and raised his eyes, his beautiful eyebrows were irritated, and he really wanted to trouble Huo Yuyan, "How do you solve it?" Huo Xihuai fell into a long silence

.

Then, he put down the book and gently rolled up his trouser legs.

There are large black and blue bruises above the knee.

"I will sue them." He said softly, "I am the evidence."

He used to think that his father's sacrifice was his fault, and Hu Mei was also a poor person. But now Shen Yuntang let him know, no.

He is not guilty.

He didn't hear Shen Yuntang speak for a long time.

After a while, her voice after aphasia seemed to be a little disgusted.

"Why are you so easy to bully?" She gave Huo Xihuai a white look, and after telling her the secret, Huo Xihuai seemed very nervous, and the veins on his neck stretched.

But the thorns all over his body stood up like a little hedgehog the size of a palm, and she could still hold it in her hand and toss it for fun.

The little hedgehog curled up nervously.

The wicked Shen Yuntang wanted to poke him.

She picked up her phone and downloaded a new game, and said flatly, "Throw it to Huo Yuyan, learn from you, and let him make me feel disgusted by two idiots." "...I'm sorry." Huo Xihuai

whispered .

"I'm causing you trouble."

"It's fine if you know it. If you're free, plant a flower for me. Serve tea and water more diligently. Don't forget to repay your kindness." When the car arrived, the

driver opened the door for her and got off.

Shen Yuntang turned off the phone screen, and before getting out of the car, he glanced at him and said lazily.

"Little oil bottle, go home."

...

Her background was swaying, no different from the day he saw her when he first came back.

But for the first time after leaving home, Huo Xihuai felt sour eyes.

September is coming in a blink of an eye, and the fragrance tasting will start soon.

On this day, Shen Yuntang finally received news from the designer's junior.

This person was strangely indifferent, so he just sent her a text message, asking her to tell her the address, and he would come to pick her up and board the plane with her the next day.

Shen Yuntang ignored him.

But he is so proud that he can't even make a phone call.

She threw her phone aside and started watching a movie. She arranged the barrier that used to separate the two beds in the master bedroom into a curtain wall, and she could watch it by turning on the projector. Now Huo Yuyan's bed was completely locked out.

I watched "Values ​​of the Addams Family", a gothic dark comedy, and the style of painting fits her gloomy mood right now.

I laughed out loud in two minutes.

She laughed so hard that she didn't answer the phone call from that junior.

The phone vibrated for a long time before Shen Yuntang noticed it, took a look, and wanted to hang him out for a while.

But remembering how many essential oils Master Charles had given her, she reluctantly picked it up.

No one spoke first. Shen Yuntang continued watching the movie.

Finally, the person on the other end spoke first.

His voice was very gentle and cold, and there was no mistake in the etiquette: "Hello, I am Xie Yunting, a junior of Master Charles." Xie Yunting is not a person who likes to actively communicate with people. I don't know if he was like

this before, At least he doesn't like it right now.

He sent a template-style text message to this confidant of Master Charles, and every word combination was extremely official, keeping a polite distance, and the United Nations official document was nothing more than the same.

But the other party did not accept the move.

Seeing that it was already evening and she hadn't received any contact, Xie Yunting finally called her.

After finishing speaking, there was still no sound over there.

He waited good-naturedly, with plenty of patience and coolness.

But the other party really left him alone for half an hour.

Xie Yunting realized that a long time had passed, so he put down his work and took a look at his mobile phone. The 30-minute call record was still uninterrupted, and there was no sound at all.

This confidant seems to have a bad temper.

He picked up the phone and decided to apologize first out of politeness. When the receiver was close to his ear, he heard some noisy voices, which could be vaguely heard in English.

Xie Yunting paused and turned on the speaker.

The cadenced lines came through the receiver powerfully.

"When he was in a deep sleep, I opened his skull and took his brain—"

Xie Yunting: "..."

Who is this bosom friend.

He took off his glasses, pinched the center of his brows, and instinctively felt a familiar helplessness.

Almost immediately, his movements froze for a moment.

familiar? Why?

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purp