Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1 I am baby koi

Mu Jin had a dream, dreaming that he became a golden fish, jumping happily in the water, swimming back and forth non-stop.

When she became conscious, she found that she was tightly wrapped, and her whole body was warm and comfortable. This wonderful and comfortable feeling made her stretch her waist.

"Ouch"

Mu Jin, who was stretching, was taken aback, and panicked even more, what's going on? The whole person also instantly woke up.

By the way, wasn't she smashed? Where are you? It's pitch black around, could it be that I'm blind?

He twisted his body a little flustered. I heard the cry of "Ouch" again. She was so scared that she quickly curled up honestly.

"Who are you? What's wrong with me?" Mu Jin instinctively opened his mouth, but found that he couldn't make a sound.

She won't be a vegetable, will she? Only consciousness? No, no, she can obviously move. This space is small and dark. Could it be that you want to destroy the corpse?

Mu Jin was frightened by his own thoughts, and was thinking wildly, when he suddenly heard a strong male voice.

"Daughter-in-law, are you okay? The child is making trouble with you again?"

Mu Jin's jaw dropped from the man's words?

child? It's her who won't say it, right?

Thinking of a possibility, Mu Jin couldn't help but kicked his little foot again, in exchange for an "ouch".

Then Mu Jin was gently stroked by a big warm hand.

"Little naughty, what's the matter today? So active?" This time the speaker was replaced by a greasy female voice.

Mu Jin also instantly understood his situation.

I am reborn in my mother's womb. Still the kind with memory.

But before he could think about it, Mu Jin fell into the darkness uncontrollably, and fell into a deep sleep.

I don't know how long it took until I became conscious again.

After waking up again, Mu Jin had to accept a fact. She really wore it like a novel, but it was still worn.

Maybe it was because of a nap, her fear and anxiety disappeared, leaving only deep helplessness. Sighing and moving his body, he pricked up his ears to listen to the sound outside.

"The autumn harvest is about to come. We have to be prepared, show our 120% energy, go all out, and strive to be the first. There is no coward or deserter in our Xiaoliugou production team. Let us work hand in hand and fight for the first place." Be a role model..."

autumn harvest? Production team? Am I going back to someone else's mother's belly to recreate? Or hard times?

God, what did I do in my previous life? You punish me like this? Anyway, give me a starting point for a winner in life.

Help, I want to run away, but the umbilical cord is wrapped around my neck.

God, you said it's fine if you don't give me a great start, and don't let me start with the fetus, how are you going through this day? It is said that the amniotic fluid in the mother's body in the second and late stages of pregnancy is the child's own urine. I will drink urine at the beginning, is it really okay?

Mu Jin was directly disgusted by herself, what do you think you are thinking about? After that, remind yourself to drink urine all the time?

Mu Jin's whole body was not well, and he fell into deep annoyance for a while.