Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121: Trip to Beijing 10

Mu Jin and Chen Zhize sat on the sidelines and watched the two count the money. It was not too joyful to see the two of them going crazy.

Fu Yuting looked at Chen Zhize watching the fun, and said to him: "Are you here to join in the fun? Come here and help. You look like you are throwing your hands away from the shopkeeper."

Chen Zhize spread his hands and said, "Isn't this your duty? Do you still want to be lazy?"

As soon as Li Hongwen heard this, he threw away the money in his hand and walked over to sit there too. This was not his obligation. What the hell is he doing. He said bluntly: "I won't do it anymore, you should hurry up and treat you to dinner at noon."

Fu Yuting looked at the messy money he threw away and wailed for a while: "It's all messed up again, you bastard, I will fight with you two. Let's not think about it today." After finishing speaking, he ran towards the two of them, We hit each other in an instant.

Mu Jin looked at the three people who were in a mess, and quickly got up and hid to the side. This is how old they are, and when they get together, they are like children. Sure enough, a man is a teenager until he dies.

Mu Jin looked at the money on the ground, and felt that two hours would be endless, so he said weakly: "Well, why don't I go out and look around first, and you guys get busy first?"

Li Hongwen sat up straight, and said in a cold voice, "Heh~ who are we doing this for? You still want to leave?"

Mu Jin smiled flatteringly and said, "Thank you for your hard work, I invite you to dinner at noon. Besides, it's not all my fault."

Chen Zhize pulled Fu Yuting to stand up, and then said: "Okay, count quickly, and go to eat after counting."

boom boom boom~

Li Hongwen asked, "Who is it?"

"it's me."

Fu Yuting knew who it was as soon as he heard it, and said bluntly: "Come in, when did you say you didn't just barge in when you came here? It's rare to know that you knocked on the door this time."

Qi Jun, who came in from outside the door, looked at the three people who were counting the money, and was a little dumbfounded, and asked in a daze: "Where did you rob so much money?"

Fu Yuting said bluntly: "Haven't you seen it? Hurry up and help me, so that you can enjoy yourself too. My hand will not belong to me."

Chen Zhize shook his hands and stood up and said, "Let's go through the formalities first, and then count slowly."

Fu Yuting hurriedly counted the money in his hand, and then got up to complete the formalities for them.

Fu Yuting asked curiously: "Junzi, your house is fine, why are you selling it? You are not afraid that your grandma will take care of you."

Qi Jun sighed and said, "I'm short of money, so I can only sell the house first."

Chen Zhize asked strangely: "Is there something wrong? Your salary is not enough? If you need it urgently, I still have some here. You can use it first."

Qi Jun didn't hide it either, and said in a low voice: "The latest research needs money."

As soon as the two of them heard what he said, they didn't ask any more questions. It's better not to know about such things.

Mu Jin raised his head and looked at Qi Jun, research? What is the study? How can you pay for your own research? Didn't expect this to be a big guy?