Chapter 251-260

Chapter 251 Hong Kong

Beijing city.

"Dad, brother, why did you come back so late today?"

Qi Lei raised his hand to check the time, it was already past eleven o'clock at night. The two usually come back after seven o'clock, what happened today?

"There's a meeting, why don't you rest? Go to bed early, don't always stay up late."

Qi Tai looked at his youngest son with a smile on his face. Apart from his dissatisfaction with his youngest son not joining the army, he was very satisfied with all other aspects.

"I'm going to sleep right now, and you guys should go to bed early too, don't be too tired."

"Okay, I'll talk to your elder brother about something, you go to bed first."

After speaking, Qi Tai took his eldest son Qi Yu to the study on the second floor.

Qi Lei saw that his father and elder brother were so tired, so he went to the kitchen to boil sugar water for them.

"Before I really didn't expect that this Mu family could produce such a capable person."

"Who said it wasn't. If it weren't for this incident, who would have thought that "Nine" would be a little girl."

"Hey, I don't know if your old Uncle Mu has found that girl. If the enemy transfers her away, I'm afraid it will be hard to say later. I hope that girl can turn the danger into a blessing."

"Dad, who do you think is this person hiding among us? Why didn't we find out at all?"

"Hey, since this person is hiding so deeply, how can we easily guess it? In the future, we must be cautious in our words and deeds, and pay more attention to the people and things around us."

"knew."

"Okay, let's go to rest early, there are still things to do tomorrow. By the way, don't tell Xiaolei about this. He has a good relationship with that girl from the Mu family. If he knows that something happened to that girl, maybe what will happen."

"I know......"

Wow... Wow...

Hearing the sound of something breaking, Qi Yu walked quickly to the door and opened it.

"Xiao Lei."

Qi Lei looked at Qi Yu, and asked in a cold voice: "What's wrong with Mu Jin?"

"What's wrong? What are you talking about?"

Qi Yu pretended nothing had happened, stepped out and began to clean up the debris on the ground.

"I heard everything, what's wrong with Mu Jin?" Qi Lei looked at his elder brother seriously.

Qi Tai sighed, stood up, went to the door, looked at Qi Lei and said: "This matter is confidential, you have no right to know. Don't make it difficult for us."

Qi Lei stared at his father for a while, then turned and went back to the room.

"Dad, here is Xiao Lei." Qi Yu looked at Qi Lei worriedly.

"Hey, don't worry about him, he shouldn't know about it. Pack it up and go to rest."

After Qi Tai finished speaking, he went back to the study.

Qi Lei returned to the room, sat at the table and thought for a while, then got up, packed some clothes and went out.

"Dad, Xiaolei is going out with his luggage."