Chapter 331-334

Chapter 331

"Jinbao, get up soon, tidy up for a while, Xiaolei should be here."

Zhao Mei rubbed Mu Jin's temples, and pulled her to sit up. This little girl has fallen asleep more than before, and she can't wake up even if she screams.

"Mother, what time is it? I'll sleep for a while. Your girl and I don't need to dress up. I won't be too late to get up when Qi Lei comes soon."

After saying that, Mu Jin turned around and lay down again. She didn't feel tired recently, but she became more sleepy.

Zhao Mei helped Mu Jin cover the quilt helplessly, this girl really didn't take marriage seriously.

"Where's Jinbao? Didn't wake up?"

Shi Guihua saw Zhao Mei coming in alone, and looked outside, but there was no sign of Mu Jin.

"No, let's sleep for a while, this pregnancy Jinbao has become fond of sleeping."

Shi Guihua nodded: "Let her sleep, she's tired from being pregnant, and Jinbao has to provide the nutrition for the children alone, no matter how good she is, she's not energetic. That's all, you all get moving and clean up what needs to be done Come on, don't let people come and look ugly. Have you packed up the dowry for Jin Bao?"

"Grandma, Mai Xiang and I will go and take stock again."

Zhou Ying went into the inner room together with Mai Xiang. This time Jinbao got married and they all gave big gifts, but these were nothing to Jinbao, but to them it was the best they could do.

Just like this, everyone takes a little bit, and the accumulated things are quite a lot. In addition, Shi Osmanthus and Zhao Mei were afraid of treating Mu Jin badly, so they bought what they saw. When Mu Jianguo came back from Macao City, he brought a lot of big objects, jewelry, and cloth.

Mu Jin slept until after nine o'clock before getting up. After washing up and eating something, I started to change clothes.

Mu Jin did not choose to wear a wedding dress, but chose a Chinese wedding. So it's not easy to clean up. Fortunately, Mu Jin's appearance is there, and she is amazingly beautiful even with a simple dress up.

When Mu Jin was dressed up, everyone looked at her and felt as if she had stepped out of a painting. All of them couldn't help but take a breath of air, this is too pretty.

"As expected of Jinbao, look at this appearance is really a celestial being."

"No, this dress looks really good."

"When we got married, we didn't have such beautiful clothes."

"Okay, how can we compare then with now? How happy are the children now."

"It's not. It's still a blessing for the children now."

"Hurry up and get ready, Qi Lei is coming soon."

With that said, everyone got busy again.

"Baby, you are not allowed to be self-willed when you go to the Qi family. You must be filial to your parents-in-law and live a good life with Xiaolei. Of course, you can't be afraid of things. If anyone makes you angry, you come back and tell grandma, grandma will let your father, brother, and the others go to you call the shots."

Shi Osmanthus sat next to Mu Jin, holding her hand, with tears in her eyes full of reluctance.

"Grandma, don't worry, who dares to bully me? It's fine if I don't bully others. I'll just live there for a few days, and I'll come back later, so don't worry. I'll be annoying every day you."