Chapter 181-190

Chapter 181 The Surprise Comes Too Suddenly 2

Secretary Fang hung up the phone, and felt relieved for a while. Once this matter was over, his work would be better. After thinking about the secretary who was transferred from below, and the two people he was optimistic about, Shi Jianshe and Mu Jiandang, Secretary Fang smiled.

"Less than go to get ready, pack up the pennant, prizes and job appointment letter prepared a few days ago, let's go to Xiaoliugou."

"Okay, secretary."

Secretary Yu responded and immediately started to get busy. I also lamented the good luck of Mu Jiandang in my heart.

After having breakfast, Mu Jin let the three little ones rest for half an hour, and then took out the first grade textbook and started teaching the three of them.

Seeing that she was fine, Shi Guihua sat and listened to Mu Jin's lecture.

Not to mention that she was fascinated immediately after hearing this, Mu Jin saw that her grandma was listening more seriously than the three little guys, so she slowed down her speech and explained bit by bit.

After finishing a lesson, Mu Jin took out the pen and paper prepared last night and said to Shi Guihua, "Grandma, I have a task for you now, watch the three of them do their homework together. This is yours, you put this one first." You can write and recognize the three characters. Let's learn pinyin and mathematics in a while."

Shi Guihua said seriously: "Baby, don't worry, grandma must study hard, and she must be optimistic about the three of them."

Mu Jin said with a smile: "Well, my grandma is the smartest. This knowledge is trivial to you. You should study hard. In the future, you will also be admitted to university and become a cultural person."

When Shi Osmanthus heard that, she immediately closed her eyes with a smile. Can she still have that day? It's beautiful just think about it.

But he said modestly: "It's not bad for grandma to recognize two characters. You are not a cultural person, so don't tease grandma."

After speaking, he looked at the three little ones and shouted: "What are you looking at, hurry up and write, I see if the three of you will still fall behind me, an old lady."

San Xiaozhi looked at the serious-looking grandma, and felt even more bitter. Why should they study when they are young?

Mu Jin smiled and took out her book, sat aside and read it seriously.

...

As soon as Mu Jianguo and Mu Jianmin had breakfast in the morning, they went to Mu Hui and Mu Qi's house respectively, carrying more than ten catties of meat and big bones.

"Bang bang bang... Eldest sister, I'm Jianguo." Mu Hui's in-laws separated their children last year, and now she and Yan Weiye have moved into the room shared by Yan Weiye's work unit, and their small life is more comfortable and carefree .

"Xiaohui, it seems that Jianguo is here." Yan Weiye hurried to open the door when he heard the shout.

"The fourth child is here, it's early today?"

"Uncle, you are here."

Mu Jianguo patted the shoulders of the two boys: "You are strong again, not bad. Why don't you go to the countryside to play, your grandma misses you."

Then she said to Yan Lingjiao, "Jiaojiao is beautiful again."

"Thank you uncle."

"Uncle, we will visit my grandma and grandpa in a few days."