Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

Days are always passing by without knowing it, and the wood brocade is also growing day by day. Shi Osmanthus sometimes feels that Jin Bao has grown up a lot since he hasn't seen her for a while.

So she put most of her energy on Mu Jin. Afraid of missing a little bit of her growth.

The wood brocade has been more than three months old now, and because it has been carefully raised, it is chubby, white and tender, and anyone who looks at it will say it is rare.

"Our Jinbao was not born in a good year, it's really her fault." Shi Guihua sighed.

"Mom, she's so chubby, she's not bad, she'll be able to eat by the end of the year, and when the time comes, make more delicious food for her, it's no better than anything else."

"Yes, our Jinbao will grow up quickly, and grandma will save all the delicious food for you." Shi Guihua thought, Jinbao will be able to eat some eggs, minced meat and rice soup during the Chinese New Year.

Shi Osmanthus was thinking about asking her daughter to save more money, when she heard Mu Jin yell "ahhh" twice.

"What's the matter? Are you hungry? It's only serious if you obediently suckle and grow up. When you grow up, I'll make you whatever you want."

Mu Jin sighed weakly, a bird was about to fade out of his mouth. She will go crazy if she doesn't grow up.

As the days passed and the weather gradually turned cooler, every household began to take out the quilts and cotton clothes, unpack them, wash them, and mend them. Zhao Mei is also very busy every day.

Shi Osmanthus even went to the county town a few times to tear cloth for Jinbao and ask Zhao Mei to make autumn and winter clothes for him. Afraid of the cold and no clothes to wear.

Children grow up fast, and most people don't know how to make new clothes, but Shi Guihua prefers Mu Jin, and she is willing to see how beautiful Mu Jin is.

Mu Jin felt uncomfortable seeing the patched clothes her grandma was still wearing, so she found a shop with a sense of age from the wholesale market, and brought her grandma and grandpa two sets of cotton clothes and trousers with the characteristics of the times.

Zhao Mei was disappointed that her daughter had forgotten about her, Mu Jin seemed to have received her resentment, and gave her and her father two sets of clothes that night. Of course, my brother's is also indispensable.

Now Zhao Mei is even more worried, she dare not wear it, how can she explain it? These clothes are not cheap when they look new.

Regardless of her mother's grievances, Mu Jin is going out with Shi Osmanthus to chat.

Mu Jin only enjoys this little thing now, listening to the gossip in the village, and then hearing people praise him.

"Come on sweet-scented osmanthus, do you know that the two daughters-in-law of Old Wang's family are fighting again? They are arguing to separate the family."

Mu Jin immediately raised his ears. Oh hoo~ there's gossip again.

It is indeed an intelligence station in the village. As long as they get together, they can find out whatever is going on in your family. At this time, these old ladies and daughters-in-law are all transformed into detectives, and their analytical skills are very good.

"What's the matter?" Shi Guihua changed Mu Jin's position and asked casually.

"It was said that the second daughter-in-law of his family secretly delivered food to her mother's house, but was caught by the third daughter-in-law. The two started fighting. After that, they clamored to separate the family."