Chapter 161-170

Chapter 161 Killing the Crazy Mu Jiandang 2

The man thought that Mu Jiandang was afraid, so he said triumphantly: "You let me go now, apologize to me, and I will forgive you, or you will be revenged."

Mu Jiandang rolled his eyes and said, "What you said is true? Is your father so powerful? Why don't I believe it?"

The man looked at Mu Jiandang contemptuously and said: "You have never seen anything in the world, you can know these things? Let me tell you that my uncle is from the city, and Secretary Fang will give my father face."

Mu Jiandang smiled and said: "Then I really don't know Taishan. If I want to be a commune cadre, can I just ask your father? Your father won't be able to make the decision, right?"

The man squinted at Mu Jiandang and said: "Just you? But as long as you can afford it, it's not bad. The commune officer knows, right? My father arranged it. You have shallow eyesight, so what do you know. "

Mu Jiandang immediately said with a doggy smile: "Let go of Master Tian. Oh, I really don't know much. I really admire Secretary Tian so much. Master Tian, please tell me about your father's great achievements? Let me Long experience."

Tian Youcai looked at Mu Jiandang with disdain, then raised his head and said triumphantly, "I can't finish talking about my father for days and nights."

After finishing speaking, he glanced at Gouwazi, and said indifferently: "Isn't it just playing with two women? Look at what you are making a fuss about. My father sends up a lot of women. You can choose whatever you want. Don't talk about me. Dad, it's me, and someone will send it to you if you don't like someone. Look at your worthless looks."

Anger flashed in Mu Jiandang's eyes, and he held back his anger and said, "We are ignorant, you father and son have helped others a lot, right? Does that mean there are too many people giving gifts? God, how much money does your family have?" I've never seen a thousand dollars in my life."

"Pfft... Is a thousand dollars money? It's not enough for me to spend for a few days." Tian Youcai looked down on these mud legs, and the contempt and contempt in his eyes seemed to overflow. That lofty look made Mu Jiandang's teeth itch.

I'll tell you to have a good time, and I'll never kill you. Little calf still looks down on me because of your mindless thing.

"My God, one thousand yuan is not enough for you to spend for a few days? Then how much money does your family have? I dare not even dream about it. Is it ten thousand?" Mu Jiandang asked casually like a fool.

"Ten thousand? Hahahaha... I know you are ignorant, I didn't expect you to be so ignorant. Let me tell you, as long as I think about it, there are many places for money, isn't it just money? I want As much as you can, what do you know, a country bumpkin? It's a waste of time to tell you. I'll go." Tian Youcai was too lazy to talk nonsense with these mud legs, turned around and wanted to leave.

Mu Jiandang sneered and said, "Want to leave? I told you to leave? Hold up and wait for comrades from the police to come over."

Tian Youcai was taken aback for a moment, and then cursed: "You bastard, let me go, are you dead?"

Mu Jiandang said coldly: "It's you who don't want to live."

After speaking, he walked up to the onlookers and said, "Everyone has heard what he said. When the police arrive, you must truthfully tell the police what he said."

"Captain Mu, don't worry, we've heard it. We will definitely tell Comrade Public Security well. They moths will suck our blood if they don't do anything practical. We will never let them go."