Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

It was past three o'clock when the two of them got home. Mu Jin took out her package and opened it. Inside was a can of malted milk, a large bag of toffee and a pair of beautiful little sandals.

Mu Jin narrowed her eyes with a smile, took out the sandals and tried them on, they were a bit big, and she should be able to wear them next year, but Mu Jin was still very happy, this was the first time she received a gift!

"Grandma, is it pretty?"

Shi Osmanthus nodded, smiling cheerfully, "Looks good, you Uncle Kong Hui has a good eye, I'll send him some pine nuts and walnuts when I go to the county next time."

After a while, Mu Jin took off his shoes and said, "Grandma, why don't you buy a pair of sandals for my sister and the others?"

My sisters haven't worn such sandals yet, but she still has space, she just needs to find an excuse to take them out.

Shi Osmanthus thought in her heart that these shoes are expensive at first glance, and one pair per person costs a lot of money, but looking at Mu Jin's bright eyes, she said: "Okay, let your sister-in-law take a look later, and pay attention."

Shi Guihua opened the package sent by her eldest son, which also contained two cans of malted milk, several cans of meat, two sets of clothes and some receipts.

Mu Jin smiled and said: "My uncle is really filial. I always miss you."

Shi Guihua also narrowed her eyes with a smile.

When work was over in the evening, Dawei came back and said, "Father, how are you and my uncle preparing? Tomorrow, the selection of the vice-captain will begin."

Mu Jianmin choked, I forgot, and you stabbed me.

Old man Mu said: "Since you want to choose, prepare well, don't embarrass me."

The three nodded dejectedly.

But when Mu Jianguo thought that Chu Lingling dared to be a bully in the village because of his father, he thought he should work hard, otherwise why would his daughter run amok in the village? Bah, bah, bah...how do you stand upright in the village?

Thinking about it this way, Mu Jianguo suddenly gained motivation, pulled Dawei aside and said, "Nephew, write a manuscript for Fourth Uncle."

Dawei had a headache, and said helplessly, "Fourth Uncle, my father and Third Uncle just finished talking to me, so don't you three try to squeeze me alone?"

Mu Jianguo didn't care, he patted Dawei on the shoulder and said, "Okay, I'll just wait."

After speaking, he turned his head and left.

Mu Jin made a face at Dawei, haha... No time for dating, right?

Dawei smiled helplessly, and made a grimace at Mu Jin.

what can he do The three unreasonable elders can only be pampered!

Shi Guihua and Old Man Mu went back to the room at night, and said to Old Man Mu: "Old man, Comrade Xiao Zhao who went to the county post office today told me a message. The carton factory is looking for a propagandist. I asked Weiye to inquire about it." , and see if we can let Dawei become a worker."

The old man Mu also came and said with interest: "Is it reliable?"

Shi Guihua glared at Old Man Mu and said, "Is this reliable? Can Xiao Zhao talk nonsense?"