Chapter 301-310

Chapter 301

After Mu Jin returned home, Shi Guihua dragged her into the bedroom.

"Baby, your brother said we are going to Xiangjiang? Can we go there? Is it safe for you to go?"

Shi Osmanthus looked at Mu Jin worriedly, it was the events of the past few years that left her with lingering fears.

"Grandma, don't worry, I followed them last time. If I don't want to go, none of them can take me away."

"Really? Why don't you go and have a look?"

Shi Osmanthus really wanted to go out and see more, seeing what Jin Bao said was so sure, she was looking forward to it.

"Okay, I'll take you there when I finish my work recently. I bought a house by the sea, and we will live there. We can see the sea every day."

"You bought a house? What did you do last time?"

Shi Osmanthus looked at Mu Jin in surprise, this Jin Bao gave her a lot of jewelry before and asked her to keep it as a gift. This is also about buying a house, and I don't know why I have done so many things for so many days.

"There's a lot to do, hehe. Grandma, I think you're fine now, I'll find you something to do."

"What can I do? I don't know anything."

Shi Guihua's current hobby is photography, and learning and practicing calligraphy.

"Who said you don't understand anything? Many people you know don't necessarily understand."

"Okay, just say whatever you want."

Shi Osmanthus smiled happily, and her cute baby coaxed her again.

"I'll teach you how to dance with my grandfather. It's okay for you to be idle at home every day. It's fun to dance."

As soon as Mu Jin finished speaking, he was slapped.

"Hurry up and play, how old am I and you're still burying me."

Mu Jin chuckled: "How normal is this? What is Mai Tai? Anyway, you are all fine. Dancing is also a hobby. You can also exercise your body."

"Still?"

Mu Jin watched Shi Guihua raise her hand, and ran out quickly.

"Okay, I won't say anything."

Shi Osmanthus smiled and shook her head when she saw that Mu Jin was gone.

Mu Jin went back to the room, did nothing, tidied up and lay down on the bed with eyes closed. After so many years of work, take a break.

After two days of idleness at home, Mu Jin arrived at the appointed day.

After breakfast in the morning, Mu Jin rode his bicycle to Jinsheng Building.

"Why are you here again?"

"Why can't I come over to see you? Xiao Ding, I brought you some desserts, share them."

Assistant Ding took the things in Mu Jin's hand with a smile on his face.

"Thank you, Mr. Mu."

Li Songtao looked at his watch: "I still have five minutes, I have a meeting later."

"You are busy with your work. I can handle my affairs by myself."

"Okay, then I'll leave you alone."

After Li Songtao finished speaking, he continued to get busy.