Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

They took a total of eight backpacks, and when they were all full, there was still more than half of them on the tree. Dawei said, "Grandma, let's send it back first, and then come back again."

Shi Osmanthus nodded, it looked like a lot, but it wasn't much after it was peeled off. He had a lot of family members, so a little more would do.

"Then you go, be careful on the road."

When Dawei and the others went down the mountain, Mu Jin walked to the side and saw many wild fruits again. Mu Jin called Chuncao, "Fourth sister, come here."

Chuncao came over and was delighted to see so many wild fruits, and said to Mu Jin, "You, you are so lucky. This Heiyouyou is delicious."

"Then let's take these back."

Mu Jin habitually folded some branches and put them into the space. When the things in her hands disappeared, Mu Jin realized that her space was back?

Ecstatic in my heart, I hurriedly looked into the space, wow, this is my space?

"Jinbao, what are you doing? Pick it up quickly."

Mu Jin regained consciousness after being touched by the spring grass, endured the excitement in his heart, and picked wild fruits bit by bit with trembling hands, but the corners of his mouth almost grinned. Chuncao just thought she was happy when she saw the wild fruit, and shook her head in a funny way, what a child.

The two picked wild fruits, and Mu Jin asked her grandma to break a branch of a pine cone for her, and Mu Jin planted it on the mountain of space with consciousness.

Mu Jin was in a beautiful mood at the moment, and couldn't help but think that there are still good things to come, and let the storm come like a violent storm.

Seeing that Mu Jin was happy, Shi Osmanthus asked quietly: "Baby, why are you so happy?"

Mu Jin pulled his milk and said: "I think we can still find something good today, let's go for a walk?"

Shi Guihua's eyes lit up and said, "Let's go."

Next, Mu Jin took Shi osmanthus to experience the joy of lying and winning. The wild grapes, mushroom fruit, wild blueberries and strawberries, as well as various medicinal materials, black truffles, ganoderma lucidum, and ginseng were constantly sent to everyone. .

When Dawei and the others came up, they didn't see any of them, so they thought something happened.

"Grandma, where are you?"

Shi Guihua hurriedly said: "Dawei, you guys install the pine cones first, and we'll pick some mushrooms on the side."

Chunhua looked at the things under her feet and said uncertainly: "Grandma, do you think this is yam?"

Shi Osmanthus walked over, looked at it and said, "It's true, there's nothing to dig here."

Chunhua thought for a while and said: "Grandma, it's getting dark, let's send these things back first, and then call my father and them all to come, dig some leftovers today and wait until tomorrow."

Shi Guihua nodded and said: "You and your brother send it back together, they can't take this thing."

Chunhua and Chunya went down the mountain with a backpack and Dawei and Xiaowei iron heads on their backs.

Shi Guihua pulled Mu Jin and asked: "Baby, is this thing still here tomorrow?"

Mu Jin nodded and said: "Yes, let's come back tomorrow."