Chapter 271-280

Chapter 271

After three days, Mu Jin and his party finally saw the land, and they felt a lot more at ease in their hearts.

These few days on the boat, Mu Jin took Xiaohe, Chen Zhize and Qi Lei to learn sea knowledge and how to sail a boat with the crew, which was quite fulfilling. I am catching fish in my spare time to supplement the space.

While learning how to sail, Mu Jin also learned how to operate the cargo ship in the space by comparing it with the wheelhouse of the freighter in the space. The originally long three days, but Mu Jin felt that it passed quickly.

"Jinbao, we'll be going ashore in a while, when are we going back?"

"Wait for two days, I'll do something these two days."

Xiao He frowned and asked in a low voice, "Baby, what else can I do?"

"I'm going to buy some houses here, and then I'll buy a few for you too?"

Mu Jin looked at Xiaohe with a smile, excited?

Xiao He pouted, why does Jin Bao like buying houses so much? What's the use of him wanting so many houses? I can't finish it.

"I don't want it, you can buy it yourself."

"Hey, you can regret it later."

Mu Jin didn't say too much, the brothers have special identities, so let's put this house under his own name first, and then give it to the people below. Children are fine too.

"I don't regret it." Xiao He said swearingly, he thinks that there is room to live, isn't it a waste to keep so much?

Mu Jin snorted at him, then walked towards Chen Zhize not far away.

"Brother Ze, what are your plans when we go ashore later?"

"I'll contact my family first, and someone will come and pick us up at night."

Chen Zhize had already made an agreement with the other side, but he just needed to confirm.

"Hey, Brother Ze, can I go back in a few days?"

Mu Jin smiled flatteringly.

"reason?"

Chen Zhize squinted his eyes and looked at Mu Jin, what the hell is going on with this girl?

"I'll wait for someone. I'll bring back a whole boatload of stuff from over there, and it will arrive in two days. Then I'll go back with the boat. When you go back, you can see which line is suitable for me to go back." "What? Why didn't you go back

early Say?"

Chen Zhize looked at Mu Jin in shock, this girl is quite capable, who is she looking for? Why didn't you tell them anything before?

"It's not too late to say now. I have to trouble you with one more thing. Take Qi Lei back when you leave. Just leave my brother here.

" I know my little secret.

Chen Zhize stared at Mu Jin for a long time before nodding.

"Okay, contact me at any time, and report anything. If you need help, we'll come back." "

Well, thank you Brother Ze. Go back and ask me about the route, and I can make arrangements here." "

Okay, I'll ask when I get back. You must pay attention to safety."

"Well, let's go, we're going down."

A group of people got off the boat, and Chen Zhize took them back to Zhengji Commercial Firm.