Chapter 311-320

Chapter 311

The next day, when Mu Jin and Dawei came to the hotel, they saw everyone gathering together and discussing something in a low voice. The excited look made Mu Jin curious for a while.

"what are you guys saying?"

"Sorry boss, we'll get back to work right now."

When everyone saw Mu Jin approaching, they were frightened and hurried back to work. In the past two days, they were quite frightened by Mu Jin's resolute actions.

Mu Jin smiled and said nothing, but went straight to the office.

"Brother, I will stay here today, if you have something to do, go get busy and leave me alone."

Mu Jin is going to customize the new system of the hotel today. He also needs to reorganize the people in the hotel. He will interview a few people in the afternoon, so he will stay in the hotel today and doesn't need to be accompanied.

Dawei nodded: "Then I'll go first and pick you up in the afternoon. Remember to eat on time."

He and a few other people agreed to go to the Qinglong Gang and the White Tiger Gang for rectification in a few days, so they shouldn't delay too long.

"Understood, you go to work."

Mu Jin waved to Dawei and started working.

As soon as San Xiaozhi and Xiaowei came to the street, they heard everyone talking about how the Qinglong Gang and the White Tiger Gang were wiped out overnight by three young descendants. Everyone was curious about these three gangsters. Who is the junior. Everyone talked and gave the three of them the name "Three Little Tigers".

"Brother, when did we become the Three Little Tigers?"

Little Tangyuan looked at Xiaodoubao and Xiaoroubao suspiciously, they didn't even know they were the three little tigers.

"How do I know, find someone to ask what's going on."

Xiaoroubao also expressed that he didn't understand, walked to the crowd, pulled an old man and asked, "Grandpa, who are these three little tigers?"

"Little young man, these three little tigers are amazing. It is said that the three little tigers are three giant men, and their kung fu is so powerful that they wiped out two big gangs overnight. Now those little gangsters are panicking, but Be honest."

Xiao Roubao said that he is not a giant man, okay? He didn't destroy the Qinglong Gang, and he had never heard of the White Tiger Gang. Why did so many things happen to them inexplicably? Could there be another three big men?

"Tsk tsk tsk... This reputation spreads very quickly."

Xiaowei looked at the three of them jokingly, and they even had a name in just a few days.

"Second brother, don't make fun of us, let's go. Besides, it's not necessarily us. We were five people at the time, and we didn't even hear about the white tiger gang. It's definitely not us. ."

The little meat buns, the little bean buns, and the little glutinous rice balls were ashamed, and they didn't dare to stay any longer, fearing that they would only feel more ashamed if they heard more shocking news.

"Okay, hurry up, brother should be here."

Xiaowei looked at the flushed faces of the three of them, and stopped teasing them.

After the six people left, Mu Jianguo, Mu Jianmin, and Mu Jiandang secretly appeared at the place where they stayed just now.

"What are these brats doing? There's no specific location for wandering around."