Chapter 131-140

Chapter 131 Arriving at the Troops 5

After Mu Jin came out of his uncle's office, he realized that he seemed to have nowhere to go. After thinking about it, do you want to go to the mountain to feed the second brother another pheasant? Seeing that he likes to drink chicken soup so much, you can feed him for a few more days.

Thinking of this, he happily ran to the back mountain. When Mu Jin came to the back mountain, Wang Xiongxiong and his friends were also playing on the mountain. Seeing Mu Jin, Wang Xiongxiong ran over to chase Mu Jin and said, "Little girl, what are you doing in the mountain? Are you going hunting? Take us with you too? I'm familiar with this mountain."

Mu Jin looked back at him and asked, "I don't have a name? Little girl, little girl, how old do you think you are?"

Wang Xiongxiong scratched his head and said, "I don't know your name, so what's your name?"

Feeling powerless, Mu Jin said to him, "Remember, my name is Mu Jin. In the future, if you don't know someone's name, please ask. Don't call someone a little girl like a fool."

Wang Xiongxiong nodded and said: "Remember, remember, Mu Jin, are you going hunting?"

Mu Jin shook his head: "I'll just walk around casually, don't follow me."

The four boys standing on the side watched the boss chasing after a little girl, and were very puzzled. One of them said, "The boss is bewitched? When will you talk to the little girl nicely?"

"Like, look at how cautious he is, when will he be like this?"

"It's strange, it's strange, let's go and have a look."

After speaking, the four of them walked towards Mu Jin and the two of them.

Mu Jin looked at the four people who came over, and said to Wang Xiongxiong: "Your friend is looking for you, I'll go first."

How could Wang Xiongxiong let her go by herself, followed behind Mu Jin with a smile, and said with a playful smile: "Let's go in and have a look, let's go together?"

Gangzi pulled Wang Xiongxiong's clothes, and asked in a low voice, "Boss, what's your situation?"

Xiaoyu also winked and said with a smile: "You are not quite right today?"

Wang Xiongxiong said: "What do you know, this little girl is not simple. Let's go and see."

The four of them didn't believe it at all, they gathered together laughing and guessing why Wang Xiongxiong was doing this.

Mu Jin rolled his eyes at a few people and ignored them, and walked directly to the deep mountains. He found a lot of good things along the way, such as mushrooms, wild blueberries, and red fruits. pick some.

Wang Xiongxiong and the others also followed behind to pick up the leaks. After the wood brocade was picked, they would also go up to pick some.

Wang Xiongxiong held a branch of blueberry in his hand, and said while eating: "Mu Jin, just ask me what you are looking for. I have played in this mountain since I was a child, and I am familiar with it. As long as you tell me, there is nothing I can't find. s things."

Mu Jin stopped and looked at him and asked with a smile, "Then where do you think there are wild boars?"

Wang Xiongxiong touched his nose in embarrassment, coughed and said: "This... this wild boar is too fierce, we can't catch it, why don't I take you to catch the pheasant?"

Mu Jin smiled slightly and said, "That's it, lead the way."

Wang Xiongxiong regained his energy immediately, straightened his back and said, "Come on, just take a look, today I will let you see how powerful we are."