Chapter 321-330

Chapter 321

"Yes, yes, dad also listens to you, and is here whenever you are called. You say one thing and I will never say another thing. If you say go west, I will never go south. Are you satisfied?"

Mu Jianguo hurriedly reassured Mu Jin that he didn't want to be slow and let Jin Bao miss him again.

"Barely force it."

Mu Jin looked far-fetched, and turned to look at Mu Jianmin after speaking. Mu Jianmin sighed deeply, can he say no?

"Baby, just tell me, what do you want Er Bo to do? I will never say anything else."

Satisfied, Mu Jin turned to Shi Osmanthus and the old man Mu and said, "Grandma, I'll discuss something with my second uncle, third uncle, and my father. I'll be back in a while. Lord, my father and the others knew they were wrong. , don't be angry. I'll take you out for dinner later."

The old man Mu nodded with a smile: "Okay, okay, let's go."

After finishing speaking, he glared at Mu Jianmin and the others: "If you make Jin Bao angry again, wait for me to break your legs."

Seeing old man Mu treat them differently, the three of Mu Jianmin deeply lamented that they had no status in this family.

"Father, don't worry, why would we mess with Jinbao? Just don't worry."

After speaking, he quickly took Mu Jin and ran away.

After leaving the door, they saw Wang Liping, Liang Dilai and Zhao Mei who were full of anger.

The three of Mu Jianmin really want to slap themselves at this moment, why are they messing with this little ancestor? It's all right now, don't even think about stopping today.

"Second aunt, third aunt, mother, after I finish talking with my second uncle and third uncle, I will ask them to accompany you to the street."

The three of Mu Jianmin wanted to cover Mu Jin's mouth right now, did the little ancestor think they were not miserable enough? Adding fuel to the fire is playing the real six.

Wang Liping gouged out Mu Jianmin's eyes with a knife, and then looked at Mu Jin with a smile: "Baby, you can do as long as you are busy, we have nothing to buy."

"Then we'll go first."

Mu Jin looked at the three pitiful people, smiled and went back to the room with the three of them.

When the four of them entered the house, Mu Jianguo grabbed Mu Jin and his mind collapsed: "Smelly girl, are you satisfied? You little villain will bully your father every day."

"Hmph, if you hit me again, I'll tell my grandma."

Mu Jin rubbed her head and made faces at the three of them.

"Okay, I'm afraid of you, so tell me what's going on."

They are still waiting to go back to coax their daughter-in-law, otherwise they won't be able to get into bed tonight.

"You've been out for so long, you just think about playing and don't think about anything else?"

The three of them were taken aback, they really didn't think about it, didn't they come out to play? What else do you want?

"My brother and the three of them know how to fight for their careers when they come out. Are you three just playing around like this?"

The three of Mu Jianmin scratched their heads with shame on their faces.