Chapter 151-160

Chapter 151: The Family Uses the Bone Replacement Pill

As soon as Xiaowei heard his grandma finished talking about the pills, he said excitedly, "Grandma, where's Jinbao? I'll try it now."

At this time, Mu Jin also came over, and said to Xiaowei: "Second brother, think about it, this medicine may hurt."

Xiaowei said indifferently: "What are you afraid of? Have I ever felt any pain?"

Mu Jin nodded and said: "Then boil some water first, here are pills, where do you take them?"

Xiaowei took the pill and looked at it for a while before throwing it into his mouth.

Shi Guihua slapped him and said, "The water hasn't boiled yet, why worry? How is it? Do you feel anything?"

Xiaowei shook his head and said, "Hey, I don't feel anything."

Shi Guihua breathed a sigh of relief, and hurried out to arrange for Wang Liping to boil water.

The old man Mu came over and asked: "What is this for? Are you in a hurry?"

Shi Guihua anxiously went back to look at Xiaowei, and said, "Let's go to Xiaowei and talk about it."

When Mu Jianguo and Mu Jiandang heard this, they also ran over, calling Mu Jianmin as they ran.

"Second brother, come quickly to Xiaowei's room."

When a few people ran into Xiaowei's room, they saw Xiaowei sitting cross-legged on the ground.

"Jinbao, what's wrong with your brother?"

When Mu Jin saw that his family members had come, he said, "I made pills to improve my body, my brother will try the medicine now."

Mu Jianguo glanced at Mu Jianmin, walked up to Mu Jin and said, "You child, how can you test your brother's medicine? I know you have good intentions, but what if there is something wrong?"

Mu Jianmin pulled Mu Jianguo and said, "What's wrong with trying the medicine, you're just making a fuss."

Shi Guihua said: "Okay, this is Xiaowei's own wish, and Jinbao made this medicine for your own good."

Mu Jianmin quickly said, "Mom, we all know."

"ah."

Xiaowei's sudden roar attracted everyone's attention, and everyone looked at him nervously.

Mu Jin quickly took a handkerchief and put it near Xiaowei's mouth: "Second brother, open your mouth."

When Xiaowei heard Mu Jin's words, he shook his body and opened his mouth with difficulty. Mu Jin quickly stuffed the handkerchief into his second brother's mouth, then turned his head and said to several people: "Second Uncle, you guys hurry up and prepare the bathtub and come here, second brother will feel better soaking in the water."

Mu Jianmin was also nervous at the moment, turned around and ran out after hearing Mu Jin's words. Mu Jiandang and Mu Jianguo also hurriedly followed.

After the three of them prepared the bath water, Mu Jin put some medicinal herbs and spiritual spring water into it.

"Second Uncle, you take off my second brother's clothes and let him sit in. Let him come out in half an hour. Call me if you have anything to do."

When Mu Jin and Shi Osmanthus came out, Mu Jianmin quickly stripped Xiaowei naked, and then put Xiaowei into the bathtub together with Mu Jian's party and Mu Jianguo.