Chapter 141-150

Chapter 141: Visiting My Sister 5

On this side, Taozi couldn't sit still after returning from the cafeteria, so he quietly ran to the guest house to guard.

I kept thinking about how Chunhua's parents would react when they knew what happened to the two of them. Just like this, he frowned for a while, and smiled silly like a fool for a while.

When she saw Chunhua come out of the guest house, she couldn't wait to run to her.

Chunya and Chuncao looked at them ambiguously, blinked at Chunhua, and ran away holding hands.

Chunhua blushed and said, "Why are you here?"

Taozi asked expectantly: "Did you tell your parents? What did they say?"

Seeing his eagerness, Chunhua couldn't help laughing, and then deliberately said: "I said it, but it's just..."

Seeing Chunhua's serious face, Taozi was very nervous, did he disagree?

He asked eagerly: "Just what? Could it be that they didn't like me? What do they think is wrong with me? I'll change it."

Chunhua laughed out loud, and said comfortingly: "Don't worry, my mother told you to come over tomorrow morning."

Taozi laughed excitedly, looked at Chunhua and said, "You are getting more and more mischievous now, and you will scare me."

Chunhua said with a sweet face: "Okay, you go back quickly, I'm going to be busy right now. I'll be here tomorrow morning."

Taozi chuckled and said, "I'll take you back first."

Mu Jianmin was standing at the upstairs window, watching Taozi below, gritting his teeth for a while.

"Look at his wretched appearance, his eyes are all over Hua'er. He's smiling like a fool. How can he match Hua'er like this?"

Wang Liping looked at the sweet couple downstairs with a smile all over her face. Look at Taozi's nervous look, one looks at her flowers.

"It's almost done. I think this Taozi is pretty good. Don't make trouble."

Mu Jianmin was overwhelmed by what his wife said, so why did he make trouble? He just thinks that kid is not pleasing to the eye, okay?

"Hmph, I don't care, okay?" After finishing speaking, he lay down on the bed angrily and sighed.

On the other side, the three little cats in Xiaoliugou are sitting in a row at the entrance of the village, holding their chins and looking into the distance.

Xiao Tangyuan sighed and said, "Sister must have forgotten us, or she won't come back?"

Xiaodoubao said: "My elder brother and sister must not let her come back. Our sister loves us the most. How could she not come back?"

Little Roubao stood up abruptly and said, "I've made up my mind, I'm going to find our sister, will you go?"

Xiaodoubao stood up happily and said, "I'm going too, let's go back and pack our bags?"

After speaking, the three little ones ran home in a hurry.

Seeing the three of them coming back, Shi Guihua asked curiously, "Why did you come back so early today?"

Little Roubao said: "We're going to find my sister, grandma, hurry up and prepare our luggage."

Xiaodoubao said: "Don't forget to put my toys on."