Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101: Going Around and You Are Still You 2

At dawn on the second day, Wang Liping got up quickly. She didn't fall asleep all night of excitement. I can't wait to see that girl right away.

Looking at the sky outside, he quickly got up, went out and started tidying up the yard. Mu Jianmin didn't sleep well because his wife tossed and turned over and over all night. Watching his wife go out, he sighed and got up. Children are debts.

Wang Liping looked at Mu Jianmin who came out, and asked suspiciously: "Why don't you sleep more? It's still early."

Mu Jianmin waved his hand and said, "I won't sleep anymore, I'll help you clean up together. I'll fetch water first."

After speaking, Mu Jianmin took the bucket and walked out of the gate.

"Ah... my mother!"

Wang Liping looked at Mu Jianmin who was so frightened that he sat down on the ground, and said angrily: "You said how old you are, and you are still reckless, so you can't slow down."

While talking, he walked over to help Mu Jianmin, and didn't forget to look at the door. When he saw the figure at the door, he screamed "Ah..." in fright.

Sitting on the ground, Mu Jianmin took a closer look at the person at the door, then heaved a sigh of relief, and raised his hand to pat his chest, which scared me to death.

"Baby's mother, it's Shi Zhiqing, it's all right."

Shi Manni looked at the two of them with some embarrassment, then lowered her head and said, "Uncle Mu and Aunt Wang, I'm sorry for scaring you. I'm leaving now."

Mu Jianmin quickly stood up and chased her, saying, "Shi Zhiqing, wait a moment."

Shi Manni turned to look at the two of them.

Mu Jianmin came over, thought it over before saying: "Shi Zhiqing, you are a good girl, but unfortunately our two families have no fate. Now Dawei is going to get married, you can let it go too. Live your life well, uncle I believe you will be able to have your own happiness. You and Dawei are both in the past. Let's not disturb each other and bless each other."

Wang Liping also came over and took her hand and said: "Manni, no matter who is right and who is wrong about the two of you, it has been so many years, and you can't go back. Dawei has taken a new step. You can't return it." Wait where you are. Don't wrong yourself, let the past go. You are still so young, and a new life is waiting for you. You should also start a new life."

Shi Manni lowered her head, unable to see her expression and the emotion in her eyes clearly.

Wang Liping and Mu Jianmin looked at each other, both afraid that the girl would be overwhelmed. If he did something, what would Dawei do?

With bitterness in her heart, Shi Manni held back her tears and said in a low voice: "Don't worry, uncles and aunts, I won't disturb Dawei. I'll go first." After speaking, she ran to the educated youth spot.

When Shi Manni was no longer in sight, the two turned around and went back. As soon as they reached the door, they saw Dawei leaning against the door.

Wang Liping's heart skipped a beat, and she hurried over to pull him and said, "Dawei, why don't you sleep more? What are you doing here?"

Dawei smiled and said, "Mom, I'll get up and exercise, why do you get up so early?"

Seeing that his expression was the same, Wang Liping breathed a sigh of relief.

But he still worried and said: "Dawei, since you brought your partner back, you have to treat him well, and you can't be half-hearted and sorry for him. Some things are in the past, so they are in the past."