Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111 Arriving in Beijing City

When it was time for the train to depart, Mu Jin stood up and looked at the people in their compartment. Fortunately, there were not many people.

In addition to them, there are about seven or eight people.

Mu Jin breathed a sigh of relief, there were not so many people, so there was less chaos, and the air in the carriage was also better. It would be nice to be able to be quiet along the way.

Li Qingqing rested her chin and said boredly: "Jinbao, what are you looking at? It's so boring. Let's find something to do?"

Mu Jin thought of this situation early in the morning, walked over and took out a box of chess pieces from the package and said, "Let's play backgammon."

Li Qingqing hadn't touched backgammon before, and when she saw the chess pieces that Mu Jin took out, she picked them up curiously and looked at them for a long time.

"You did this yourself?"

Mu Jin nodded: "I have nothing to do when I have nothing to do to coax them."

Li Hongwen said with a smile: "The little girl is quite capable."

Mu Jin raised his eyebrows and smiled at him: "Didn't you just know it? To me, this is not a trivial matter? What are you making such a fuss about?"

Li Hongwen saw her twitching, and was just about to reach out to rub the little girl's head, but when he thought of something, he took his hand back. Hey~ The little girl from before has also grown into a little girl.

Chen Zhize glanced at the sighing Li Hongwen, and couldn't help but twitch his mouth. Finally know the measure.

When he was in the village before, he fought with Jin Bao every day, and the old man in the family thought he had some ideas. Those two families looked at him strangely in the past few days.

If it wasn't for him noticing something was wrong, he asked out and explained again. He might be regarded as a pervert by some old people.

Seeing Chen Zhize's half-smile expression, Li Hongwen snorted and moved away from Mu Jin again.

Several people played backgammon together for a while, and Li Hongwen tossed the pieces in his hand boredly. Looking at the crowd, he said, "It's time to eat, I'm going to buy some vegetables."

Mu Jin asked suspiciously: "Did you bring anything to eat?"

Li Hongwen said disgustedly: "Bring it, what's so delicious about dry pancakes, I'll buy two dishes. Meat on the train doesn't require a ticket, I'll go and come back with a whole batch."

Mu Jin said quickly: "Don't buy too much, I brought something to eat. Let's eat later."

"Understood." After speaking, Li Hongwen left without looking back.

Mu Jin took out two lunch boxes, a bag of pancakes, and eggs boiled by her mother from her backpack. In the lunch box are a cold noodle and a cold vegetable that Mu Jin took out from the space.

Seeing that there was something to eat, Li Qingqing quickly put down the chess pieces in his hand. Just wanted to open it up and see what was inside.

Mu Jin patted her hand and said, "Wash your hands."

Li Qingqing smiled and took Chen Zhijie to wash his hands together.

Chen Zhize also took out a pack of food from his backpack, "Go and wash your hands, I'll watch."

Mu Jin smiled and said "hmm".