Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81 New Educated Youth 2

Wei Aiguo was already annoyed and irritable, but now he was even more annoyed when he heard the crying, and shouted: "Shut up. Why are you crying?"

Yao Chen also got angry, stood up and shouted: "Why are you shouting? Do you really think you are a thing? What we listen to you is to give you face, you really treat yourself like a green onion. If it weren't for you today, we Can you bear this crime?"

Another girl quickly pulled Yao Chen and said, "Chenchen, don't talk about it, everyone is an educated youth, so don't make it too ugly."

Yao Chen didn't care at all, and said with a sneer, "Am I wrong? If he hadn't encouraged us, why would we have to run for a day to get here? Let's not say that we have suffered this for nothing, and we can't say anything."

Wei Aiguo clenched his fists tightly, with sinister eyes, and said coldly with anger: "I think you are courting death."

Yao Chen's heart skipped a beat when he looked at his eyes, but he still had the courage to say: "You dirty bastard, who are you scaring? Don't think that I'm afraid of you by saying a few harsh words. I didn't scare you too much. You made a mistake Don't let me tell you, who do you think you are?"

The other two boys pulled Wei Aiguo and said, "Okay, let's find an educated youth spot, aren't you tired? Are you still in the mood to fight?"

Wei Aiguo snorted coldly and stopped talking.

Seeing his appearance, Yao Chen also sneered and whispered, "You son of a bitch."

Kong Ming sighed, walked to the house at the intersection, and knocked on the door.

"Wow woof woof..."

When Da Huang heard the movement, he yelled wildly towards the door. He hadn't seen Mu Jianmin and the others for a long time.

He became more courageous, and he didn't subconsciously hide when he heard the movement. It's kind of like a watchdog.

Old man Yu shouted, "Who is it?"

Kong Ming hurriedly said: "Fellow townsman, we are new educated youths, let me know where the educated youths are located?"

Old man Yu opened the door, saw five young dolls, and asked, "A new educated youth? Why are you here now?"

Kong Ming nodded awkwardly and didn't speak.

Old man Yu pointed to the uppermost house indifferently and said, "That's the educated youth spot, hurry up."

Rhubarb circled around a few people, feeling bored and entered the yard again. These people are really boring. They were scared to hide when they saw it, but the previous people were still interesting.

Kong Ming thanked him, and walked to the educated youth point with his luggage. It's been a fucking tiring day.

Liu Hang was still awake at the moment, and when he heard the knock on the door, he asked loudly, "Who is it?"

Kong Ming said, "We are new educated youths."

Upon hearing this, Liu Hang opened the door enthusiastically, and said, "Oh, why are you here so late, come in quickly. Come and let me carry your luggage for you."

Wei Aiguo handed him the luggage as a matter of course, and then asked like a leader, "Where is our room?"

Liu Hang is indeed a naive, Wei Aiguo's appearance, he didn't notice anything wrong.