Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

As soon as Dawei entered the house, he shouted loudly: "Father, mother, grandma, Manni promised to marry me."

Shi Osmanthus was about to fall asleep when she heard Dawei's cry. As soon as he opened the window, he yelled: "Why are you crying and howling? Isn't it just getting married, who hasn't been married yet? What are you talking about?"

Then slammed the window shut.

Dawei felt as if a basin of cold water had been poured on him. Touching his nose awkwardly.

Wang Liping had already fallen asleep, but after hearing Dawei's words, she put on her clothes and came out again.

She asked happily, "Dawei, what did Manni say?"

Dawei said shyly: "Manni agreed, but she said she still needs to write a letter to ask her parents."

Wang Liping nodded, "This is all as it should be, don't worry, mother will start buying things for you tomorrow."

Dawei said embarrassedly: "Mother, thank you for your hard work."

Wang Liping said with relief and sadness: "My mother is not hard, you will grow into an adult in the blink of an eye. You can no longer be childish in the future, and you will be happy if you are a good mother."

"Well, I got it, mother. Go and rest."

"Go to sleep too. You still have to go to work tomorrow."

At this time, Shi Manni, who was an educated youth, was lying on the bed, unable to calm down. Joy and anticipation and fear.

After lying down for a while, I couldn't fall asleep, so I got up and wrote a letter to my family.

But the two people next to her were talking about them mockingly.

Song Yuan said with some disdain: "A good city person insists on marrying a mud-legged child. I don't think she will ever return to the city."

Wu Qian suppressed a smile and said: "If you can't stand her willingness, what are you worrying about? When she gets married, you can see that she is still so chic every day. In the Mu family, there are old and young, and she went to serve the whole family. .. wait and see. There will be times when she will regret it."

Song Yuan frowned, hesitated and said, "How about reminding her tomorrow? After all, we came here together, so don't fall into the trap."

Wu Qian curled her lips, thinking, "Why are you pretending to be a good person?" She stopped talking and turned around with a gloating smile.

"Tiantian looks aloof, I see you have nothing to be ashamed of."

...

As the days passed, it got colder and colder.

This morning Mu Jin opened the door and was shivered by the cold wind. Looking at the snow, Mu Jin entered the room and put on a coat before walking out of the room.

Seeing Chun Miao coming out of the house, Mu Jin rolled his eyes, rolled a snowball with his hand, and threw it towards Chun Miao.

"Ah~"

"Okay Jinbao, your skin is itchy, isn't it?"

While she was speaking, Mu Jin threw another snowball over.

While hiding, Chunmiao grabbed a handful of snow from the ground.

"Hahahaha... Third sister, watch the game."