Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71

Mu Jianguo found a remote corner and took off the back basket. When the man saw what was inside, he excitedly grabbed a handful of rice and touched it. The rice and flour were whiter and finer than the usual ones.

The man asked excitedly: "How many catties are the rice and flour in total? I want them all."

Mu Jianguo was also very excited, and immediately replied: "Rice and flour are 30 catties each."

The man nodded, "Okay, that's all."

It's the Chinese New Year soon, and it's hard to find good things, and keep them for the family to have a good New Year.

When I saw the dried noodles below, I was even more happy in my heart, "I want all these dried noodles too."

Mu Jianguo took out what he wanted and asked, "Brother, don't you want canned food? These are good things for Chinese New Year gifts."

The man looked at the four bottles of canned food and the two chickens inside and said directly: "I want all of yours, and you can give me a little discount."

Mu Jianguo was delighted, did he meet a big family? But he still said with a frowning face: "Brother, it's not cheap for me to collect. Look at the quality, it's really not cheap. Otherwise, the brown sugar is five catties in total, so what if I count you four and a half catties? If you have more I can't be the master either."

The man thought for a while and then nodded. Fortunately, he was going to buy something today, and he brought a lot of money, otherwise he really couldn't afford it. "Okay, let's settle the score. Do you want a ticket?"

Mu Jianguo shook his head, Guaibao said she didn't want a ticket, and said: "No ticket, it's all money."

The man looked around, carefully took out a stack of big black ten from his arms, counted 169 yuan and handed it to Mu Jianguo.

Mu Jianguo didn't know the price now, so he took the money and counted it, and made a rough estimate in his heart. According to the usual price of the supply and marketing cooperative, he must have made a profit.

"Can you give me this backpack? Otherwise, I can't carry so many things."

Mu Jianguo quickly put the money in his pocket, and said, "Okay, then I'll go first."

Mu Jianguo did not go out of the black market, but went around to inquire about the price of grain, and then went back to the guest house to pick up another basket and returned to the black market.

This time, there was not such a big and bold family. They waited on the black market for more than an hour before selling everything.

When he came out of the black market, Mu Jianguo looked happy. He didn't expect it to go so smoothly today, and the black market was too lucrative. These two baskets were sold for more than 300 yuan, which was almost equal to his salary for a year.

After Mu Jianguo left the black market, he didn't go back to the guest house directly, but went to the department store. He was going to buy some things and go back to the county to dump them.

The profits here are really attractive.

...

On the county side, Mu Qi hurried all the way to the carton factory, and said to the guard: "Master, please find Comrade Mu Dawei from the Propaganda Department for me."

Dawei sent them a message two days ago, and she asked her man to inquire about it when she went back. Unexpectedly, it happened so coincidentally that Tang Bing's colleague happened to be worried about his daughter's work.