Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

When Mu Jin gradually became conscious, he felt sore all over, as if he had been crushed by something. The mouth is so dry that it almost sticks together.

He opened his mouth and his throat hurt so badly that he couldn't make a sound.

She turned her head and saw Shi Osmanthus lying on the side of the bed, her frowning showed that she did not sleep well. Mu Jin didn't call her, her grandma must be exhausted.

Mu Jin saw that there was no one around, so he used his consciousness to control the well water in the small courtyard of the space to flow into his mouth along his hands, and stopped when he felt a little better. After drinking the water, she felt as if her dry body had been moisturized, and she felt happy all over.

Because he hadn't eaten all day and night, Mu Jin's stomach was rumbling non-stop. Mu Jin wanted to sit up and find something to eat, but he didn't expect to alarm Shi Osmanthus.

As soon as Shi Guihua opened her eyes, she saw Mu Jin sitting up.

She stood up with a face full of surprise and said, "Baby, are you feeling better? Are you still feeling uncomfortable?"

"Grandma, I'm much better, thank you for your hard work, you can lie on the bed and sleep for a while."

"Grandma is fine, just wait, I'll call the doctor."

Not long after, Shi Osmanthus came in with a male doctor.

"Doctor Wu, quickly show my baby, is she alright?"

The man called Dr. Wu listened to Mu Jin, looked at his throat, and said, "Take another two days of injections, and eat light food for the next two days."

Mu Jin smiled at Doctor Wu and said, "Thank you, Uncle Wu."

Doctor Wu also smiled at Mu Jin, and then left.

Mu Hui asked for leave early in the morning, made breakfast at home and hurried to the hospital, saw Mu Jin woke up, and said happily: "Jin Bao woke up."

"Auntie, I'm fine."

Mu Hui patted her head and said, "Next time, don't be scary anymore."

Mu Jin nodded and said, "Gu, I'm hungry."

Mu Hui took out some of the rice she had brought, and fed it to Mu Jin. She still didn't forget to say to Shi Osmanthus: "Mother, go wash up, eat and sleep well, I'm on leave today, I'll watch Jinbao."

Shi Osmanthus nodded, she was old, she was really tired after staying up all day and all night, she fell asleep shortly after eating.

Mu Jin felt uncomfortable seeing her grandma working so hard. His grandma was really devoted to her, and she must be filial to her grandma in the future.

"Baby, do you want to sleep for a while?"

"Don't sleep, I'm going to the bathroom."

I don't know if it was because of the water in the space, but Mu Jin felt that the pain in his body and the headache were much lighter.

"I'll go with you"

"No, I'll be right back." After saying that, he ran away.

After Mu Jin solved his physical problems, he was about to go back to the ward when an old lady grabbed her arm and asked, "Little girl, where is your adult? Why are you alone?"

Mu Jin glanced at her vigilantly, what is this for? Pointing to the place in front of him, he said, "Isn't that it?"

Taking advantage of the time when the old lady turned her head, Mu Jin quickly pulled out her arm and ran away.