MUNTING PAALALA

MUNTING PALALA:
What can we expect from the author and the story?

NOTE: DO NOT BLAME ME if you start reading the story without reading this first.

1. WARNING sa wrong grammars, typo errors, verb tense consistency, dialogue tag tapos pag gamit ng 'din at 'rin and many more.

2. THE AUTHOR IS INSANE! She loves to use wild terms or strong language that will give her characters more power based on their personalities, which might not be good for children or not open-minded people.

3. THE STORY IS NOT FOR KIDS! This is rated for 16-year-olds.

4. This ISN'T for people who AREN'T open-minded.

5. Every chapter uses strong language, especially about sex and many more.

6. It is not the author's fault if the readers adopt the personality of the female lead.

7. The author doesn't care if the female lead will have a lot of haters for her personality.

8. ABOVE ALL: The author will never give a damn to the people who will hate this story for being "purong kabalastugan." She shared what she wanted to share, and you read what you wanted to read.

TO MY READERS AND SILENT READERS.

1. Feel free to express your feelings, what-ifs, and thoughts in the comment section. Through voting and commenting on my stories, you will make my heart flutter and give me inspiration, motivation, and encouragement to be a better author.

2. I love using twitter. If you have twitter account why don't we start tweeting about this book using #IWASHER or #delisosum I will be happy to read all your tweets.

3. PARA SA MGA KAPWA KO AUTHOR. I don't want to be rude, but please do not share your works on my Wattpad wall. It disrespects me. Alam kong hindi lang ako ang author na nakakaramdam ng ganyan. Please understand.

5. Please do not propagate hate comments in the comment section, on my Wattpad wall, or on my social media accounts.

6. Please do not compare my works sa ibang author.

Ps: Purong kabastusan ang mga sinasabi ng bida. Walang matututunan-well, not actually, but when it comes to the importance of life, she got you.💓

#IWASHER
#DELISOSUM

Keep safe everyone!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!
HAPPY READING!