Chapter 32

PENELOPE'S POINT OF VIEW

I realize it's been a month since Levi stayed with us, and I am glad that no bad thing happened to him until today. I seriously find it suspicious. I want to ask Isla if she knows something or confront Hope about Levi's situation to know what is going on because I am curious why the organization hasn't done anything to him. Maybe later I will ask her.

My dad said that he's going to stay here for a week, and I am thinking about one or two weeks, pero isang buwan na at nandito pa 'rin siya. I want to ask him why he is still not leaving, but I can't ask that because I don't want to be rude. Tsaka, okay na 'rin na hindi pa siya umaalis para mabantayan at masiguro ko ang kaligtasan niya.

I also realize I don't know anything about Levi except for him being my sex mate—nothing more, nothing less. Oh, I know a few things about his family, like about her sister, his sister's husband, and his nephew; ayun lamang ang alam ko at wala ng iba.

I thought about Levi, pero sa sitwasyon ko ngayon, I think about Dhaval more than Levi now. Does this mean I have moved on to Levi now? Is this the kind of thing to be happy and celebrate? If so, well, how can I be fuck with Dhaval? I miss being fuck, damn it! This is abuse! I miss Dick touching my pussy, sa totoo lang. Paano ko ba mapapapayag ang isang college student? This is hard. Wait, why am I thinking about sex right now? Damn, I am being a pervert while wandering in the middle of nowhere in the forest. I feel horny thinking about Dhaval. Damn, I'm hopeless.

I kind of flick the piece of paper I am holding as I stare at the trees in front of me. I glance at the paper—not totally just a paper—because it has a map drawn towards the cabin. I never knew that there was a cabin inside the forest that belonged to the family of Ynares. They never share it with us because maybe they think it's dangerous and kind of far from the mansion.

I sigh and continue walking, but my feet automatically stop.

I stop when I feel someone is watching me.

I folded the paper.

Sa sobrang pag-iisip ko kay Dhaval at Levi ngayon ko lang napansin na may taong sumusubaybay sa akin, but I feel no harm from its presence, so I move my feet forward, but hindi pa ako nakadadalawang hakbang nang muli akong napahito.

Akala ko magkakaroon ako ng tahimik na pagmumuni-muni at paglalakbay sa loob ng kagubatan, pero mukhang pinaasa ko lamang ang sarili ko. 

I slightly move my head to the left side, ramdam na ramdam ko ang hangin ng isang bagay na dumaan—palagpas sa gilid ng aking tenga.

I freeze for a moment. Bahagya kong iginilid ang ulo ko to see the knife where it landed.

I take a deep breath.

I spin around and turn my gaze straight at the tree which in front of me where the motherfucker is hiding.

I exhale in disbelief.

"Rude," I whisper to myself.

Silence....

I hear a loud laugh.

I see her coming out of the tree. She's laughing while clapping her hands. Pinanood ko lang siya hanggang sa tumigil na siya, at nang tumigil na siya ay tiningnan niya ako.

"Sorry, I just want to know why Isla lost to you, and now I know."

She smiles at me, and I smirk.

"Gusto mo kong subukan?" Tanong ko na may paghahamon. Napatigil siya, I see her mouth slightly hanging open, and later she laughs again.

"Nah, I want rest," she says, walking towards me.

I stare at her as she walks towards me.

"Mabuti napag-isipan mong pumunta?" She asks,