Chapter 31

PENELOPE'S POINT OF VIEW

I look down at the bag of popcorn I'm holding and see that it's now empty.

Levi offers me his without saying anything and without looking at me.

I look up to see his face, but he's focusing his eyes on the field.

"Thanks,"

I take it, refill mine, and take it back to him. He takes it without looking at me. I see that his eyes are somehow sparkling. The excitement and concern traced all over his face.

He's handsome. I still can't help but be drawn in and mesmerized by this man's handsome face. Damn it! He always makes me crazy about him. His outfit is simple-just a white shirt and beige pants-yet appealing and hot.

I remember last night, nagpaalam ako kay Mr. and Mrs. Ynares, while we were having our dinner, that I will be watching a football game with Peony this Saturday. He asked me why only the two of us were going, and I said, Na meron kaming kaibigan na football player, and he invited us to watch their game. Mr. Ynares was not convinced and did not agree with the fact that it was just the two of us and there were no adults with us. He told me that he was going to be worried. So he asked Levi if he was going to be busy this Saturday, and Levi said, I am free. So Mr. Ynares asked Levi if it was okay to come with us, and he said, I'll be glad.

Come on, I know the truth. Iba ang pinag aalala nila. Ang pinag aalala nila ay baka mayroon akong boyfriend sa football team kaya kami manonood ni Peony ng kaming dalawa lang. The way Phoebe looked at me last night and the way Levi looked at my parents last night. That was the reason why Mr. and Mrs. Ynares found it suspicious!

I invited Phoebe to come with us, but she told me that she was going to be busy today.

I turn my eyes on Peony, but like Levi, she gives her all attention in the field, mesmerizing and cheering her boyfriend, but she can't cheer her boyfriend fully because her two brothers are with her. Her two hot brothers

I informed her last night over the phone that my father wants my tito to come with me, and Peony told me that her father also wants her brothers to come with us, so that is why we end up with these men. Sinubukan niyang pilitin ang daddy niya na 'wag ng sumama ang mga kuya niya pero wala na siyang nagawa pa nang mismong mga kuya na niya ang nagsabi na gusto 'rin nilang manood.

Yep, mukhang iisa ang takbo ng mga utak ng mga ama namin.

I breathe and look at the field.

This is my first time watching a football game. Nag uumpisa na ang laro nang makapunta kami ni Levi habang sila Peony ay nauna, hindi halatang excited siyang manood. Peony introduced her brothers to us, but sadly, I forgot their names immediately. Everyone was exuberant and passionate about the game. Sobrang ingay na nakapapanakit ng tenga. Kahit gaano kaingay ang buong crowd, hindi nila ako maaanyayahan na magkaroon ng interest sa laro. I find it boring, and the weather is hot; maybe that's why.

"Where are you going?" Tanong ni Peony nang tumayo ako.

"Bathroom." I say.

"Do you want me to accompany you?" Taas ang dalawang kilay na tanong ni Levi. So we can fuck?

I shake my head.

"Baka maligaw ka." Dagdag pa niya.

"I'm fine." I say.

"I'll be back," I added.

I started walking out of the stadium. I really miss him so much.

I throw my trash in the bin when I reach the bathroom. I see a few people inside. I walk to the cubicle and choose to go to the first cubicle dahil mas nagagamit ang last cubicle kesa sa first cubicle.