Chapter 5: Yara's point of view.

A/N: I finished this chapter while listening to Enchanted by Taylor Swift soOoo many times, so-so many times. It helps me to put so much emotion into this chapter. I hope you like it.

...

YARA'S POINT OF VIEW.

I cautiously and slowly remove his arm from my hip to get out of bed. I'm not wearing anything, and I didn't bother to find my clothes. He groans and positions himself in front of the ceiling. He takes one arm and tucks it behind his head while the other lies across his chest. He looks so content and peaceful.

He's wearing nothing like me kaya kitang-kita ko ng kabuan ang buong katawan niya. His chest is moving up and down and I look down between his thighs and I see it calm. Calm.

He has no blanket, so I bend to reach it and put it on him. Napakunot ang noo ko nang makita kong biglang ngumuso ang bibig niya at napabuntong hininga. I chuckle because he's cute doing that.

My face is now near his, nakakunot ang noo niya kaya naman I raise my hand and gently touch his forehead para tanggalin ang pagkakunot nito, and now, his face is relax. I start to wonder, what is he dreaming about? Ang sarap ng tulog niya at nakakainggit. Parang gusto ko tuloy ulit tumabi sa kanya at matulog.

Should I tell Hope na bukas nalang kami umalis? Kidding. I inhale deeply, walk outside of my bedroom, go straight to the other room, take a shower, and put my clothes on.

I position myself in front of the big, wide mirror and press the two small buttons that are hiding on the table. The light turns on, and the storage doors unlock. I open the mirror, which has a small storage area inside containing rifles, pistols, ammunition, parts, accessories, and many more.

I take everything I need. I just take one pistol. I look down at the syringe, take it, and fill it with liquid that will make the person fall asleep in a minute. I reach for the black cap and a mask and wear them. I close the storage door, turn off the lights and lock it. I always bring a syringe with me for emergencies.

I walk outside the room, lock it, and go in front of my bedroom. I grab the doorknob, gently rotate it, and cautiously open the door. I see him deeply asleep, so I close the door again. I walk out of the building, and I see the black car parking near the building. It's tinted, so I can't see what she's doing, so I knock on the window of the driver's seat a few times before she opens it.

"Yo?" she says as she rubs her eyes and yawns.

"I want coffee."

"You go, get yourself coffee." sabi ko sabay turo sa building ng apartment. She pouts and crosses her arm. I walk to the shotgun seat, open it, come inside, sit, and lock it.

"There is a burger at the back." I turn my gaze to the back and see the box of pizza and two plastic bags of subways. I reach for them and put them on my lap. I open it and give her one bottle of water and a burger, but she refuses.

"I want coffee."

"Umalis kana kasi. You killed lots of people, and yet you're afraid of ghosts." natatawang sabi ko, kumuha ako ng tubig at burger at binalik muli ang plastics sa likod. Bumuntong hininga siya.

"Alright," she says, making the sign of the cross, opening the door, and running to the building. I shake my head and bite into my burger.

She goes back here after a few minutes.

"That was scary." she mutters and takes a sip on her coffee.

"I can't imagine how you handle your mission when it's dark."