Chapter 17

She slammed Julian against the wall behind him, crashing her lips into his. His hands rested on her hips as hers went into his black hair. He was used to this routine at this point. He let her use him however she desired.

What was there to complain about when such a dangerously sexy woman wanted to use him as an outlet? He was also pretty sure she could squash him on the spot if he said no, not that he ever would.

He hadn't realized the new dark wizard he began following was actually a witch. He had accidentally stumbled into one of her private rooms in her hideouts as she was torturing someone for information.

He was terrified, and was assuming he would be next for seeing something he wasn't supposed to. He had been around The Dark Angel for a year or so by then, so he was well aware of how merciless they were.

Before he could attempt to try to leave without being noticed, he watched as this monolith of power crumble in front of him. The mask had fallen off along with the hood. He saw long blonde curls tumble out, and it was too late by the time the blood red eyes were on him.

He was fully expecting to killed that moment. He saw her stand up and stalk towards him, and it wasn't till she was much closer he saw the tears in her eyes. He only managed to grow more confused as, when she raised her hand to him, it was to push his hair back, and remove the mask he himself had been wearing.

"You're quite a handsome one, aren't you?" He was startled at her voice, it was coarse but some how still gentle and feminine. He wasn't expecting the face staring at him. She had two deep scars across her face. Her eyes were practically glowing a deep red. Her blonde hair was long and wild now that it was not hidden away.

And she was young. She almost looked to be around his age. Barely in her twenties by his guess. He was scared to speak, worried talking out of term could end his life.

"What's your name?" She asked him as she ran her hand through his hair, red eyes piercing his. When he didn't answer, she said "You can speak, don't be shy now."

"It's.. it's Julian ma'am," he attempted to bow, but she had grabbed his hair, pulling his head back. Despite being a head taller than her, he was greatly intimidated by the woman in front of him.

"Why did you join me, Julian? What motivates you?" Her eyes trailed down his face to his lips.

"I saw what you did to the ashwinder camps. They had killed my family. When you took them out, I had decided it's what I wanted too, taking them out. By whatever means necessary." A dark look came over his face and his hazel eyes. She looked back into his eyes, before she brought his head down to meet her lips.

He froze, certain she was still planning to kill him. She whispered against his lips,

"I can move away if you want. You just seem like someone who needs to forget the pain. Just like me." At that, he kissed her back, one hand pulling her body close, the other coming up to tangle into her hair.

She moaned into the sensation, when he surprised her by picking her up, and pushing her to the wall. As his lips met her neck he heard her whisper,

"Thea. You can call me Thea."

That was their first time together, almost 8 years ago. He knew what she needed in moments like this. He was well aware everything she asked of him was purely physical. Thea would easily get overworked, and would often use him as an outlet.

Just like now.

* * * *

As her hands tangled into his hair, he reached down and pulled her up so she was straddling him. He carried her over to the bed that was in the room. He sat down so that she was still on top of him.