Chapter 19

"Now I know your name but not who you are. It's all okay, there ain't a drop of bad blood" ~ All My Love by Noah Kahan.

Sebastian woke up in a place he didn't recognize. It almost seemed like a room, though it was very cave like. He sat up on the bed he was laying in, holding his head. He had a splitting headache trying to remember what happened.

He looked around the room he was in. There was a fire in the fireplace to his right. The bed he was on was big enough for two people. There was a dresser in the corner. A small couch and coffee table was in front of the fireplace. There was nothing else in the room besides a skylight pretty high up that was allowing sunlight to trickle into the room.

He attempted to apparate back to someplace he knew, but quickly realized he was unable to. Damn, wherever he was at was charmed to prevent apparition. He walked to the door to find it locked, when he heard voices outside of it.

"So you brought him here?! Boss in what world was that a good idea? What do you plan to do with him now?" He heard a woman he didn't recognize speaking.

"Dottie I didn't know what to do! He saw my face!" He froze, the memory of what happened coming back to him.

Rosalind.

That was Rosalind's voice. It was deeper, rougher than he remembered but he could never forget that voice, it's haunted his dreams for over a decade.

Rosalind was the Dark Angel? She had been alive this entire time? Sebastian sat back on the bed, overwhelmed with all the information. She seemed panicked that he saw her face? What was she going to do to him?

He heard the door open, and he stood up in a defensive position, before he realized he didn't have his wand on him either. Great, just great. A woman walked in, he was assuming the one Rosalind referred to as Dottie. She was stunning, long dark hair, light blue eyes, with rounded glasses on her face.

In one hand she held a tray full of food. Sebastian looked wary of it, as she placed on top of the coffee table. She looked relaxed, almost as if she wasn't talking to someone literally kept prisoner here.

"Oh calm down, I'm not here to hurt you. Just dropping off food on boss's orders," she rolled her eyes. Interesting, she sounded American. Maybe from somewhere North? He had traveled there before on missions and had learned Americans had different accents in the different regions. "So you're the famous Sebastian Sallow I've heard so much about."

Sebastian was taken aback. Heard of him? Did Rosalind speak about him? Why would she talk about him to one of her followers?

"She speaks of me?" Sebastian's voice came out low, almost more of a whisper to himself then to this stranger.

"Like you wouldn't believe. Oh my apologizes where are my manners, names Odette Logan at your service," she held a hand out to Sebastian who stared at it like it was a snake. She scoffed, "Please if I wanted to hurt you, I would've already. You're the one in here without their magic not me." She pushed her hand closer to him, before he finally shook it.

"At my service? Does your boss typically send her followers to cater to her prisoners every whim?" He crossed his arms over his body.

She laughed at that. "Well she's not really my boss, and you aren't really her prisoner." Odette plopped herself on the couch, before eating a few of the grapes off the of tray. Sebastian looked around before giving Odette a pointed look.

"Oh my apologizes, I must've mistaken the kidnapping, the locked door, the lack of magic, and the lackey sent to deliver me food incorrectly. Must be a new way to great an old friend after making them think you were dead for ten years." His voice started out sarcastic before it grew angry. Rosalind literally kidnapped him, but the woman in front of him was claiming he's not prisoner.