Character Description

Name: Fuka Tanaka

Parents: Yuki Takami (mother; quirk: power wings *basically Hawks' quirk but without the ability to turn her feathers into sharp weapons) and Kaaru Tanaka (father; quirk: flame)

Quirk: Phoenix
User has the ability to fly with their two red-orange wings and can manipulate fire. 
Unknown abilities yet to be discovered due to a mutation in her quirk, making her even more phoenix-like than originally thought ;)

Age: 15

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Gold

Height: 5'7"

Likes: Hawks, Miruko, soba, reading, helping others, cats

Dislikes: Her parents, Overhaul, rude people, perverts

Growing up with her mother and a certain yakuza, Tanaka has experienced a lot of pain through her time. Over time, she has to learn how to trust people and herself again. 

Unbeknownst to her, a lot of people that she meets will help her out :)

Edit 7/21/2023: I just wanted to edit some things because I originally had very different ideas for this story, but I am definitely liking the way it's turning out now and I have a more solidified plan for how this turns out, so I just wanted to change this to fit that. Also, I wanted to thank all of you for reading this. Whether this is your first time reading any of my work or you're a regular around here, I am grateful for you. 

Have a good day :D