Chapter 21: I-Island Expo

Tanaka's POV

It took a lot of convincing from Keigo to let him take me to I-Island with him after the incident in the mall, but he eventually caved and let me come with him. 

I packed my bags, asked Aizawa to borrow my hero costume, and off we went. Since it was a long flight and both of us were feeling lazy, Keigo and I took a private jet. Luckily, we were both able to stretch out across multiple seats so our backs and wings weren't uncomfortable. Eventually, we were able to land and we walked out into the island. "I hope you've been practicing your English," Keigo teased.

I rolled my eyes and followed him through the island security, and on the other side he was immediately surrounded by fangirls. I was basically shoved aside as they all swooned over him. I then heard another large group of fans a little ways away and saw All Might being surrounded. Then, I noticed a familiar tuft of fluffy green hair being pushed aside the way I was. "Midoriya!" I called out.

He turned toward me and sighed, "Oh, hey Tanaka."

Midoriya turned and saw that Hawks was dealing with about as many fans as All Might and nervously chuckled, "I see that you came here with Hawks."

"And I see that you came here with All Might. He really has a really hard time hiding your relationship," I teased, the theory being confirmed.

Midoriya instantly tensed up and began to panic. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. Although I do feel kinda hurt that you won't tell me what's going on when I've spilled my deepest, darkest secrets to you," I teased, the last part holding some truth to it though.

Midoriya looked down guiltily, "Maybe I can explain it to you later..." 

"You don't have to if you don't want to, I don't want to make you uncomfortable," I reassured.

Then we noticed that the crowds had mostly dissipated and we were left standing a few feet from our respective mentors. "Oh, Young Tanaka, I wasn't expecting to see you here. Nice to see you, Hawks. It's been a while," All Might greeted.

Keigo chuckled, "Yeah, and you're Midoriya, right? The kid from the Sports Festival who breaks his fingers."

Midoriya blushed in embarrassment, but Keigo kept talking, "Anyway, me and Fuka need to get checked into our hotel. It's been nice seeing you!"

We walked away and checked into the hotel. "Alright, how about you go and wander around the exhibits? I have some things I need to do, so take some time for yourself, ok?" Keigo said as he left the hotel room.

I nodded and left the hotel to walk around. I saw some great attractions and eventually decided to walk to a cafe to get something to eat and drink, only to see Midoriya and many of my other classmates already there. "Hey guys!" I called out.

"Hey Tanaka!" Midoriya called back, everyone turning toward me. 

"Woah, what are you doing here?" Uraraka asked.

"I'm here with my uncle," I explained.

Everyone took that answer before I felt something on my leg, "The fiery angel of 1-A has arrived!" Mineta exclaimed, clinging to my calf. 

I shuddered and kicked him off, sending him flying into Kaminari. Then, a tall blonde girl with blue eyes and glasses asked, "Is that another one of your classmates?" 

"Yeah, my name's Fuka Tanaka," I greeted.

"I'm Melissa Shield!" she replied happily.

Then I heard some explosions, but not just any explosions. I turned around to see a familiar spiky-haired blonde flying through an obstacle course. "15 seconds!" the announcer exclaimed.