Chapter 20: Shopping Incidents

Tanaka's POV

I walked into the classroom and saw that many of my classmates were there. I took my seat in front of Bakugo, sitting sideways as usual, and watched as my classmates conversed with each other. Aizawa walked in and we all quieted down. "Alright, unfortunately there were a few people that failed the practical. Kirishima, Sato, Ashido, Kaminari, and Sero. However, everyone's going to the training camp," Aizawa stated.

"WHAT???" the class exclaimed.

"Well, none of you failed the written exam. And not to mention, those who failed need the most help and training, which this camp will provide," Aizawa explained.

"You've deceived us for a second time! If you continue to do this, we may lose faith in you!" Iida exclaimed.

"It was a rational deception to make you motivated to do your best. However, failure is still failure. Therefore, the five who failed will be receiving extra supplemental classes during the training camp," Aizawa growled.

The five students who failed deflated, but instantly perked up again as Aizawa handed out the pamphlets containing the camp's information. "Pack accordingly," was all Aizawa said before he slipped into his sleeping bag.

I looked through my pamphlet and quirked a brow, "Hot springs? What are those?" I asked.

All the girls and some of the boys instantly turned to me in shock. "What?! How do you not know what a hot spring is?!" Mina asked.

I nervously chuckled and said, "My parents never took me and I haven't lived with Keigo for very long."

They took that answer and talked about things they needed to buy. "Man, I need to buy a lot of things..." I muttered.

"How about we all go to the mall together?" Momo asked.

"That sounds fun!" I exclaimed.

And so, the next day I found myself with a group of my classmates at a mall. When I told Keigo where I was going, he insisted on giving me one of his many credit cards. 'At least I'll have enough money to buy things,' I thought to myself as we walked around. People started recognizing us from the Sports Festival before we decided to split up to get things that we needed. I didn't know what to do, so I aimlessly followed a group of my classmates to a random store, but as I was browsing the store, I realized I was alone. 'They must not have realized I was with them...' I thought to myself as I picked out some hiking boots and a duffle bag. 

I then noticed something strange. I turned around and there was someone staring at me. He had pale, pointed hair. Something about him was so familiar, but I decided to just shrug it off and continued through the store, only to find myself going toward the man. 'He must have just recognized me or thought I looked like Keigo...' I thought to myself as I approached him. 

"Fuka Tanaka," he said, causing me to stop.

I gulped and turned to him, "Yes?" 

Before he could say more, I noticed a very familiar pattern on a patch that was sitting on the collar of his jacket. A flower with a symbol in the middle. My eyes widened and my heart sank. 'Shie Hassaikai...'

"Overhaul has missed you..." he said as one of his strands of hair shot out and stabbed me. 

"K-Kurono..." I whispered, finally recognizing the man as my body slowed considerably.

'I can't move... not quick enough at least... damn his quirk,' I thought to myself as he approached me. "Don't make a sound. Overhaul wasn't very pleased to see that you had caught the hero sickness... but no matter, I need assistance. Which toy would a little girl like the most? The doll or the ball?"