T W O

A hard punch falls on my mirror as it broke into pieces. My knuckles bleed bad. I remember the words Gabriel said to me. He always use my power and me for his favour and now he wants to use my dick to get his grandson?

Did he just wants me fuck a woman, who belongs to Daniel not me? Isn't this too much you've ask for , Gabriel?

Fine! Let me just spread your son's sexuality through the Irish Mafia first.Let's see how you can hold your throne, Gabriel!

**************

“ Long time no see, Killer. ” the man from the opposite side of my phone speaks up.

“ King wants to meet you Mathon ”

“ Ohhh, my goodness! ” ....

“ But before you meet King, I would like to have a coffee with you . What about you Mathon? ” , a playful smirk appear on my face as I look at the mirror. My gaze fall on the wounded knuckles , that i banded a while ago.

“ Welcome to my home, Killer. I'll wait for you.”

*************

I stop the car before a mansion. I enter as the guards bow their heads to me.

“ Welcome to this underrated Irish Mafia's mansion, Killer. ”

Mathon bring out his hands to shake . But I crossed him and sit down on the couch.

“ I've a spicy news for you Mathon. Do you want to know? ”

His low face turned playful by listening my words. He sits in front of me and orders his maids to bring a coffee for us.

“ What's it Killer? ”

“ King wants you to marry off your daughter to Daniel. In return he'll take the responsibility of your security for the the life time. ”

His eyes brighten up by listening my words. I smirk at him. I know very well how to put a net to catch a big fish. Mathon isn't my prey, he's just a red card of my game.

“ I really couldn't remember whose face I saw first in the morning, that killer brings a great news for me. ”

I chuckle at him. We're in our conversation as I see a girl coming downstairs. Dressed in a white off shoulder short dress, tied his long hair on a bow , a small sling purse is hanging from her shoulder and her hands busy on pampering a little dog.

I dressed in all black. My face with a black mask and black sunglass. I trailed my eyes on the way she steps towards the exit. I couldn't hear the words, Mathon speaking to me because my mind is busy on admiring this beauty.

“ Dad! I'm out for a little. ” a soft voice echoes the hall room as Mathon looks at her way.

“ Just for one hour princess. I've something to discuss about. ”