T H R E E

Author's Pov :

So Mr. Ruiz, what do you think about marry off your daughter and my son? Hope you're not going to disagree this proposal. After all my handsome son will help you and your daughter. ”

Sitting on a black couch, Gabriel Luca speaks up in a tune with too much gravity that showing his position's pride.

Mathon Ruiz, hesitantly nodded to agree with his proposal. His mind is working on her daughter, who left the house and Killer is intended to bring her back.

They started discussing the business matter, but Mathon's heart shuttering in the fear what if Gabriel pops up with the idea to meeting her daughter?

“ Here, my son, Killer is calling! ” Gabriel speaks up out of sudden as he picked up the call by saying, “ Hello, son! ”

“ King, I called you to inform that Miss Ruiz, is here doing her wedding shopping with some of her maids and friends. I kept an eye on her from away, After all she's going to be a King's Family. ”

Jimin smirks from the opposite side of the phone as Valentina lays down on his arm, unconscious, sitting in his car. He inhales the smell of the beautiful goddess's hair , that he's holding on his arm for a long time. Whenever his eyes fall on the sleeping face of the girl, the manly urge to taste every Inch of her, growing time to time.

“ I'm so proud of you, Son. Do your job as you wish. I'll see you tomorrow at my office. ”

Jimin hold her girl tightly to pull her more closure to him. Her soft arm loosely wrapped around his neck as her faced buried into his crook.

“ Don't worry King. I've never disappointed you and I'll never in this too atleast not this time. ” obviously he wants mean something else but Gabriel found it only his faithfulness towards him.

“ Fine! Mr. Ruiz , I don't want to delay this, so how about next 23rd ? I know it's a little bit fast as it has only 6 days less than a week, but I want to send them in honeymoon fast . Because you know Election's coming and probably my son will be busy for the arrangements. ”

“ That's ok with me King . I'll start the preparation shortly. ”

Both parties shake their hands as Gabriel gets out of the mansion. In no sooner, Mason's phone rang. This is killer!

“ Hello Killer! Where's my daughter? ” , Mason's feary stumbled voice echoes to Jimin's ear through the phone.

“ Marriage date? ”

“ Uhh? Oh! It's 23 rd. But---”

“ She's in my arm, completely drunk and unconscious. Should I let king know about this, Mason? ” the teasing tone on his voice clearly shown as his gaze is busy to admire Valentina, who's going to be completely his in just 6 days.

“ Killer, please! Bring her home back. I'll talk to her. I'll...... ”

Jimin cuts the phone and put it on his pocket. He picks her sleepy body up in a bridal style not removing the gaze . Her face snuggle into his crook as he pecks on her earlobe, mumbles something in his deep, rusky voice. “ 5 days seems 5 years to me, Doll. But my waiting is fruitful until it 'll bring you as completely mine. ”

He enters the door to see Mason is standing there impatiently. His eyes brighten by seeing his daughter . Maybe he was saying something but Jimin cuts him off,

“ Her bedroom? ”

“ Upstairs, 3rd . ”

He doesn't move back to see Mason or replied anything but takes steps to the upstairs. He opens her bedroom door with a slight kick and enters to see, a white and pink castle she use to lives in. He placed her in bed carefully. The strands of her hairs that covering her beautiful face. Desperately he leans closure to her pink lips and pecked on it a little, “ I'll turn you, Leucothea into Nyx. I'll turn you into me. Good night Doll. ”