S I X

" Don't worry King, I'll take care of him. "

I've to left Valentina alone in my mansion because Gabriel calls me to handle someone who was trying to spy on him. We discuss about the matter and I assured him to take care of everything.

" I know Son, You're my strength. I know you're alone enough to destroy anyone. "

I acknowledge these words of Gabriel. Yes, I'm alone is enough to destroy him. And that's what I'm preparing for .

I'll dust down his kingdom under my feet and Build up my empire on this ground. I'm going be enter like a needle and exit like a sword.

" So Son, How's going with Valentina? Is he too much disobedient? " , Gabriel shamelessly asks me .

" Don't worry King, I'll handle her too. "

He lets out a sigh and nods his head with a smile,
" Son, Women are like a dog. We need to buckle them up and trained properly or else they'll be as reckless as street dogs. Chain Valentina up, train her to be a obedient submissive to us , make her learn how to spread her legs whenever her masters order to . Don't cherish her, Go rough on her. Make her realize that she's nothing but a medium to secure our seats by using her uterus. "

I clench my hands in a fist to control the anger. He's not only thinking her to use but also make her own dog. Is it really that much easy Gabriel?

Whenever Park Jimin holds her hands, leads her way to his mansion, his bed...... Valentina Ruiz becomes only his. And she's going to obey only her husband not even you, Gabriel.

" Don't worry King , Her responsibility is completely mine. "

I speaks up and he proudly nods. He believes me more than his own son. Obviously it's takes me fucking 20 years to earn this trust.

I drive back to my mansion. All the way I was thinking about only her. Her face running all over my mind. I stopped my car before my mansion . There's a pin drop silence, there's no voice of her .

It's kinda offend my expectations . Usually, I like silence in my house but now I want to hear her voice echoed in my mansion.

I take my steps towards upstairs to my bedroom. I slowly open the door to see Valentina is still sleeping. Is she sick? It's more than 9 hours she's sleeping.

I fold the edge of the duvet and sits besides her . A sleeping beauty! I remove the strands fall over her face . I touched her face to caress but I felt that she's burning.

" Doll! " , I softly called her name but she doesn't response . A panick rushed down to my spine. I immediately call my manager and asks for a female doctor.

I called her again , she just moved a little, murmured something but doesn't wake up. I make her wear her bra and my shirt and covered her properly.

A knock sounded on my door. I opened to see a female was standing there shivering in fear. I ask her to come in and check Valentina.

She checked her and I impatiently standing there waits for her reply.

" Mr -- Park , I think she feared about something that brings her fever. But don't worry, I'll prescribe some medicine. Take care of her, she'll be fine. "

I furrowed my eyebrows. She's scared of something? What's here in my bedroom that scared her like this?

Doctor lefts and I told my men to bring medicine for me. I look around my bedroom to find out any suspicious things.

" Boss, Medicine that you asked for... "

My manager calls me out. I take the medicine from him and glare at him,

𝙈𝙮 𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙖 || 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें