T W E N T Y

A/n : Do vote and comment please ❤🥀

Author's Pov

Everyone has gathered together in the meeting room. All the mafia of their own country is presented here. Some of them are nominated and some of them are here to support their own one.

Gabriel is sitting on the middle of the table and besides him, his son, Daniel Luca is sitting . Mathon Ruiz, Irish mafia and the Hungarian Mafia, Rhyn Alec is present there to support them.

Gabriel's face has filled with extreme proud . The head nominator of the parliament authorities entered the hall as all the hall stands up to show their respect.

Everyone sits down, parliament authorities started to see through the nominated papers while Gabriel's eyes were becoming impatient to see his right hand, Killer.

" Dad, where is Jimin? He's intended to present here with Valentina! "

The tension, which was before there on Gabriel's mind , raised further with Daniel's statement. He has dialled Jimin's number for all the morning but it's unreachable.

However, ending all the thoughts of Gabriel's, the hall door opened as Park Jimin stepped inside. A little growl echoes through the hall but Gabriel's face turned in a huge grin.

After all, Park Jimin is the only card to keep Gabriel Luca's throne safe.

Jimin bows towards the authorities before takes his sit besides Daniel.

" Jimin, my son, you're here. I was so worried about you, why your phone is switched off? "

Jimin's face is dark, emotionless . He just mouthed a little sorry and then focused on the head. Liam is standing behind him with the same a stone expression.

Gabriel was a little frowned to see Jimin's behavior but somehow he managed to think that it's nothing.

A sharp bell rang and all the hall fall into a pin drop silence.

" Welcome to our mafia Parliament . As we all know that every ten years gap, we choose our King here. This time isn't going to be an exception. For the past twenty five years , Gabriel Luca was in the position of this throne. "

Some people frowned at the fact but Gabriel's face swell with pride. Jimin doesn't turned towards him but keep his gaze fixed on the head. He was calm , silent , emotionless with an unreadable expression while his mind was planning numerous things.

To destroy everything !

To destroy Gabriel Luca!

Taking the revenge of his mother's death, dad's slavery, using him as a puppet and moreover looking down on His Wife.

" This year, We got Five nomination. "

Gabriel frowned at the statement of head. It should be four! Italy, France, Russia and him but the fifth one?

" One, Italian Don Michael John. "

Everyone clapped as the person, Michael John stands up from the sit and steps to the side of the stage.

" Two, French Mafia Suhan Christ. "

" Three, Russian Don Frederick Douglass "

Everyone follows the first one. Gabriel was proud and tensed at the same time. That fifth one, he can't even guess. No one ever knows about that person's nomination.

" Fourth, Daniel Luca from the King throne "

Daniel stands up from the sit. Gabriel , Mathon, Rhyn proudly clapped as He stepped forward to the stage. Jimin's eyes silently watched all the things without any emotions.