S E V E N T E E N ❗

A/n : Do votes and comment please ❤🥀

* One and half months later :

It's been two months already, Valentina has conceived with my child. Due to the upcoming election , I've to stay busy with things.

Although, I've call over my sister Suyan to take care of her but my mind doesn't get calmed at all. I wanted to take care of her, enjoy the every moment of growing my child day by day.

However!

" Mr. Park, Gabriel has called a meeting in tomorrow morning for upcoming election and at night he'll come over to your place to meet Mrs. Park. "

I raise my eyebrows towards my secretary Liam. Liam, is a faithful man to me. It's been 19 years he's fighting with me equally. All of the people, he's the one I could trust.

" Inform them, that I'll not able to join the meeting . But yes tell Gabriel to come over for dinner with my wife. "

My lips curled into a smirk. Liam understands everything but still his face is worried for something else.

" Can I talk something personal to you? "

I chuckled at him. His professionality is beyond of imagination. I stand up from the chair and nod my head as an answer before standing over the window.

" Jimin, don't you think let Gabriel meet Mrs. Park can bring a fatal for her? After all, she's almost three months pregnant. In this vital stage, we shouldn't gamble like this. "

I turned over to him. His worried face spits some notable facts . But it'll be more fatal for her if I restrained Gabriel now.

" Arrange a tight security for Val. If now I stop Gabriel to meet her, my plan could be flop and also her life could be in danger. "

I let out a deep sigh. Liam understands the situation but that worry doesn't removed completely. Not like that , I'm not worried but I'm completely depending on my plan.

" Jimin, things are scary enough for both your wife and your child. "

I nod my head with his statement. But still I've to gamble.

" Just 5 days, Liam. We've to keep our teeth together until I successfully got the nomination letter. "

I turned towards the window outside. My heart feels a dark grief shadow over it. After my mom's death, the trusts over God has removed completely .

But today I feel like praying.

I have never ask for anything to you, Jesus. But today I'm asking. Let Valentina and her would be child safe and secure. Take this as my last wish and save them from this dark world .

Please!
______________

Please! ______________