T H I R T E E N

A/n : Sorry for late updates. Please vote 15+ for next chapter. Thanks sweetie ❤❤

“ How is this, Val? ”

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

“ How is this, Val? ”

A dark deep angelic voice reaches to my ear as I turned my head to back. Jimin! He's standing there in a suit.

Just in a suit.

His bare chest is revealed. He is wearing a platinum chain as a neck piece. His pierced ear is designed with some round rings. His hair is combed back perfect but a long strand falls over his eyes.

Handsome!

My eyes adores the person for a good minute but still it could not get enough of him. I pull my eyes forcefully and looked down to the camera as I know my cheek has become a tomato already.

“ Sit over there and focus on camera. I'll shoot. ”

Pretend to be a professional among others but do you think this man will ever let you be?

I turned back to set but I feel a deep whisper over ears.

“ Make sure that I look handsome on your photos, Mrs. Park. ”

My goodness!

Does he want me squirt over here?

I give him a death glare as he wink at me with a evil smirk.

He sits on the tool spreading his legs wide . He holds the tool with one hand and other one shoves into his pocket.

I shake my head promise not to get distracted by his flirt and point the lens towards him.

I adjust the lights, turn the lens a bit and focus on his handsome face.

Holy Fuck!

He's literally flirting with me through the camera. My hand shakes a bit but still I managed to click.

He keeps changing his positions, poses and I keep clicking. After an hour I'm done with it.

I run towards the screen to see how the results come and obviously, I'm a professional photographer. What can you expect?

“ I really look handsome on photos, Val. ”

He whispers over my ears as I flinch to move him. I pin him with a death glare.

“ Yes, Mrs. Park is really a awesome photographer. ”

Stuff cheers over there as I proudly smile at them.

**********

“ I never knew that you're good in camera also, Doll. ”

We got to our room as he locks the door behind. I turned my face to him with a furious look.

“ What do you mean Jimin? Do you think that I'm not good at anything? ”

I argue him. He chuckles at me as he opens his watch and put it on the table before takes his steps towards me.