T W E N T Y F O U R

A/n: Do votes and comment please ❤🥀

This is almost 11 pm at night, I and Liam take our leave from the party at Chen house

This is almost 11 pm at night, I and Liam take our leave from the party at Chen house . I already have suggested Liam to let me stay on hotel but he's not going to let me so obviously our car is driving towards his sister's house.

I look outside of the window  . The cloudless sky, full moon, bright stars and chilly wind creates a absorbing weather already but my heart is too dark to feel this beauty.

In these five years, there's not a single moment I'd not missed her. Her words , her face, her smile, her smell..... Even though she's not present solely, she was fucking my mind.

I've not enter our bedroom after that day. The room was locked since then. Neither anyone has cleaned nor I've entered there again. Because, there's my whole life stucked inside those four walls which was the best part of my life.

I wonder, how is she doing? 

And our baby?

“ Jimin! We're here. ”

Liam shook me out of my thoughts . We stepped down and come before the entrance of the house.

Even if it's past 11 , lights are on. Liam just enter and I stopped on the door. I found him going inside of the house . It's rude to enter someone's house like that when I'm not even here before.

However, my ears found a sound of small steps that I turned towards there immediately.

A small creature, wrapping herself inside a sheet, walking ghostly.

Liza got a child already?

I didn't know about it neither Liam let me know.

She was giggling, her hand was flying in the air in order to found the route as that long sheet made her blind completely.

I kneeled down on the ground and take that cloth over her head. And she jumped in happiness.

How tiny and beautiful she is!

Her eyebrows frowned towards me as she abruptly touched my face, nose , eyes and then whin an soft pout.

Who are you? ”

My heart pounded like a crazy horse as soon as her baby voice . A string pain raised inside my chest by seeing this little baby.

Those soft tiny hands palm over my cheek, touched them and then examine something unknown.

“ I'm ..... ”

I really don't know what to say or not but I wanted to hear her more. That cute voice was erasing my sadness.

“ You don't know who are you? ”

She pressed her both palm over her lips and giggled loudly. An unknown smile also formed into my lips. I picked her up into my arms and pecked her cheeks.