E I G H T

A/n : Thanks for your vote sweeties 🌚🫂. This chapter's vote goal is same 15+ . I'll post the next part as soon as you complete the goal. Please vote sweeties 👀🦋

 Please vote sweeties 👀🦋

" Valentina, Get ready. We'll have to join a family dinner with Gabriel and Daniel. "

She doesn't even speak a word from last day. I know the mall incident scared her but she knows now that if someone dare to do something what will the consequences.

Gabriel called me last night to tell that he arranged a dinner for us and bring Valentina to her. I know it's a trick to know how the things are going on.

It's almost afternoon, she was standing there in the balcony wearing a long silk night gown. Her black locks are hanging there freely . A mild wind playing with her hair.

Her eyes were stuck on the forest side. She was staring there with no emotions but deep thoughts. I remove my jacket and throw it to somewhere.

With a slow steps, I went behind her , place my both arm to the sides and softly calls over her ear, " Doll ! "

This time she doesn't flinch. Her face turned towards me as I see thousands of questions roaming on her blue eyes . I remove the strand from the her eyes that was covering her beauty.

I trailed my eyes from her blue orbs to the lips. I give her a small peck and she closes her eyes for a second. I love it when she feels me.

" Doll, we have to go to meet Gabriel. "

Her eyes again met mine. She exhale a deep breath before turning her face towards the forest again.

" Can you answer me a question, Jimin? "

Maybe I know her question, but I know I'll unable to give her the right answer. I slides her locks to the left as I pressed my mouth on her crooked before humming in response.

I feel her getting a shivering goosebumps all over when I touched her. She smells like fresh roses. I feel myself loosing on her slowly.

" Why are you always console yourself by telling that I'm your wife? "

" I never console, Doll. You're my wife. "
I smells her hair, tracing my hands all the to her hands to the shoulder.

I stop my action when she turned her face to me. The place I sucked on her crook gets a little bit reddish. Her gowns reveals properly her cleavage line that forced me to do something wrong.

" Fine! I'm your wife. Now today can you take me to meet Gabriel as your wife? "

My eyes turned dark. However, She is stating the truth. I hold the metal of the balcony tightly as I imagine there Gabriel and the others will treat her like Daniel's wife.

But to get something big , I've to endure this. Just for 5 months more and then everything will be only mine. There'll no other demander of my properties.