T W E N T Y O N E

A/n : Do votes and comment please ❤🥀

One is Fulfilling his dreams and you can be a part of that journey , feels so pleasurable

I saw Jimin's emotional eyes when the head declared his victory. The dream of making his own kingdom, finally comes true.

Liam left me on a room along with bunch of bodyguards because he and Jimin has to signed some formalities.

My thoughts break as soon as Gabriel stepped inside of the room. My guards immediately comes to stop him.

“ I'll talk with you for one minute. ”

Gabriel stated. I gulped but decided to talk because now he has nothing to do at all. Guards stepped aside as I gesture them and Gabriel stepped forward me.

“ You feels so right to carry his blood, being his wife isn't it? ”

His dirty eyes trailed towards my stomach as I placed my both palm to hide it . My spine shivered with his voice.

“ Even if your husband wins over me but soon his death will be there, Valentina. Neither your husband nor your baby will alive. Remember this Valentina. ”

Gabriel left the room but his words echoes. My legs stumbled as I fall on the couch.

Soon your husband's death will be there!

Nor Your baby will be alive!

I remember those threats from my nightmare . Threats of Jimin's death !

But the reason?

It's me. I'm the reason of his life's risk. But this will be no more. Soon, He'll safe from every danger.

___________________

I wrapped my both arms around his neck while his arms were rested on the back of my hip.

“ Congratulations, King! ”

He laughed heartedly with my words .

Thanks Mrs. Park! ”

I blushed with the term again. I pulled him to make him sit on the bed and hovers over his lap.

“ Since you've done a great job, I think you deserve a special gift. ”

His lips formed into smirk as he already got my intention. I unbuttoned his shirt and remove it from his chest.

I trailed my palm over his abs and then chests. My heart clenched in pain. His eyes were started to found my thoughts but I interrupted him.

“ Kiss me, Jimin. Tonight should be like there's no tomorrow. As if it's the last time we got each other. Make me yours for tonight Jimin ”

The words come out painfully that make him frown in anger. Jimin flips our position and pressed my body under him.