T W E N T Y N I N E ❗

A/n : Do votes and comment please ❤🥀

These days Ava started to become more devil

These days Ava started to become more devil. Handling her is the most painful struggle. And most importantly, Jimin spoiled her too much.

That, Father and daughter always conspires something behind my back, do something bad and then laugh at their own.

Sometimes , I feel like Jimin is also my child. His childish behavior, the way they both played together, do the every prohibited things I told them not to, everything is really really irritating.

I told Ava not to eat ice cream too much. But every night, I found Jimin and Ava having their late night ice cream party and enjoying the most.

“ Papa! ”

Ava joyfully screamed outside and I rushed towards to find out what's happening.

And nothing is new!

Jimin was already in pool while Ava jumped inside. They're Swimming together.

Ava catch cold so easily, I forbid her to go to pool. But!

“ Jimin! ”

I yelled towards them. Ava hides behind him while he also looks tensed by seeing me.

“ Can you please obey my one word, Jimin? ”

I'm literally frustrated with this Father and daughter's secret party .

“ Just 10 min, Doll. We'll be out. ”

God even knows that their ten minutes equal to two hours.

I got back to my room again.

I peeped outside from the balcony. A soft smile formed into my lips by seeing them.

It's so blissful to see Ava smiling heartedly.

After that attack of Suyan, Ava use to got some nightmares. My heart still sank in darkness with the memory of Suyan .

Liam said that, he didn't killed her neither he could. So he arranged a mental therapy for her.

I completely admire his decision. Jimin told me about their life and Liam too. I wonder, how patient and mature Liam is towards his love. Even if he's broken into  pieces, he never let Jimin suffer.

If Jimin and I, both are happy with Ava, because of Liam and I can't deny it anyways.

I was so busy in my thoughts that I haven't even noticed that Jimin and Ava left the pool already until a strong pair of arms wrapped behind me.

Are you angry  , Doll? ”

His mint and lemon body wash smell filled into my nostrils while his face was buried in my crook kissing softly.

But I remember their actions.

“ What do you think , Jimin? You and Ava, own self having secret parties with those forbidden things I told not to, and then you're asking if I am angry or not? ”