E I G H T E E N

A/n : Do votes and comment please ❤🥀

And finally, I got you Gabriel!

My lips curled into an evil smirk to the paper I was holding. It declares the nomination of my position for the day after tomorrow's election.

20 fucking years I've waited for this shit and now it is here!

" Jimin, now you got your things. Should I stop Gabriel? You know right, it's a huge gamble for Mrs. Park and your wife! "

Indeed, it is.

I'm not only betting on me but also on my wife and my unborn baby too!

But if today, I stop Gabriel from meeting Val then this night could bring a fatal for her. And I don't wanna put up any fight right now. It would create a lot of problems for both of us.

" No Liam! Tonight, Let Gabriel meet her for the last time. Tomorrow afternoon , I've many plans and now prohibiting him could spoil everything. "

Liam nods silently. I stand up from the chair and put a hand on his shoulder.

" I know Liam, you care for us. But have a trust on your brother and on your ability to protect my wife and my child. No one could know the better than you. "

Liam weakly smiles at me. Our words break into when I heard Val's voice.

" Jimin! "

Liam immediately put the papers aside and set the chairs from the floor when she enters in my office.

She dressed in a floral dress that hugs the curves upto her chest. I already let her know about Gabriel's invitation and warned her not to wear any dress that makes prominent her pregnancy.

" Boss, I'll be out then. "

Liam bows down to her and left the room. Her facial expressions turned from a smile to angry as soon as he left the room.

" Jimin! Did you told them not to give me any snacks or fried things? "

Her irritated voice lightly yelled at me.

" It's not like that, Doll. You should eat healthy so I just instruct them..... "

" Bring me fried dumplings and chicken corn roll right now. Or else, "

My words cut by her demand. I let out a deep sigh and stepped towards her. Taking her face on my both palm, I softly peck on her forehead.

" Listen, Doll... "

" You don't love me anymore. You don't let me eat my favorites. I understand everything. "

A rivers of tears she shedded in a second and stormed out of the room while I couldn't even proceed the things what was that.

Like when did I say that, I don't love her?

And what did she understand?

God! That's why people used to tell that, handling a pregnant woman is a trailer of handling a baby.