T W E N T Y E I G H T

A/n : Do votes and comment please ❤🥀

Author's Pov

Everyone is froze on there spot. Jimin, Valentina doesn't know how to react on the situation before them and their bodyguards are also frozen besides them.

Suyan, digging a knife into Ava's neck, standing an inch apart from rooftop. Ava is crying insanely. Blood is dripping from her neck. No one dares to move. Not a inch.

One wrong move, Ava will lost her life!

“ What the hell you're doing, Suyan? Are you mad? ”

Jimin's face is covered with sweat, his voice was loud in anger, while his heart was hammering inside.

He can't loose Ava! Not at all!

“ Yes, Jimin. I'm mad. I'm mad in love with you, Jimin and these two woman is destroying everything. ”

Valentina, smells her instinct to be true, helplessly frozen at her spot and swearing to God for her daughter's life.

“ The fuck you're saying, Suyan! Let Ava go. We can talk. She's  just a child, Suyan. ”

Ava's broken voice started to blank as her head is spinning, vision is getting blur because of the secretion of blood. And she become senseless.

Suyan glance at once to her and then hold her like a doll, whose life doesn't matter at all. Valentina's heart drops on her knees.

“ From the day one, when you helped my mother from Gabriel , I fall for you Jimin. You've no idea how crazily I've loved you in these years. And then you married to this whore. ”

Yo Suyan, was a daughter of Gabriel's maid. Her mother always used to love Jimin and Liam , like her own son . One day, when Gabriel was about to rape her Jimin saved her.

According to that relationship, Jimin consider Suyan as his sister. But the things turned worst. Liam, tried his best to keep away her dirty side from Jimin, hide it from the world because he loved her.

But, no matter how much you spray perfume over it, a dirt can't be hide.

“ To threat this whore, I had to sneak inside your room and then putting chloroform, I've threatened her. I also cut her neck once to take those threats seriously. But this whore is too in love with dick that got pregnant herself. ”

The bitterness of her voice echoes through the hair. Jimin disgusted her for all of this but can't even make a move because of Ava.

“ Why did you come back, Valentina ? To get fucked again? ”

“ Suyan! Give Ava back. She's a child, Suyan. ”

Jimin was in a rope of falling.

“ Why ? Just why Jimin? Why you always with her but not me? Fine! I've a proposal for you. ”

Suyan stepped down from the hollow. All of them was looking at her brightly.

“ What do you want, Suyan? ”

Valentina's helpless low voice comes but her eyes fixed on her baby. She's already dead by seeing her daughter like that.

Suyan, laughs like a psychopath.

“ Jump from the terrace, Valentina. I'll let you daughter live. ”

“ Suyan! ”

Jimin steps forward but Suyan gestured her arms outside of the roof and he froze.

“ Fine let my daughter go, I'll.... .... ”

A gunshot sound echoes to air stopped everyone's word in silence.

Suyan, kneels before the ground, her legs are bleeding as the grip over Ava becomes loose.

Valentina rushed towards to snatch Ava from her . Jimin gazed down to find, Liam is there standing with a gun.

Jimin knows it very well, that Liam loves her.

But also he knows, Liam loves Valentina and Ava more than her.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The shedding of tears doesn't end from Valentina

The shedding of tears doesn't end from Valentina. She was constantly crying, sitting beside Ava's unconscious body, while doctor checked Ava.

I patiently waited for her to finish the aids . Doctor puts the bandage over Ava's neck and inject some medicines to help her sleeping without pain.

“ Mr. Park, don't worry! It's just a panick attack. I checked her already, she'll be fine soon. Just keep an eye, so that the incident doesn't repeat. ”

I nodded, Liam send her out of the bedroom. I sit besides Ava.

Stroking her hair softly, I placed a soft kiss over her forehead.

“ Val, stop crying. Ava is completely safe now. Come here! ”

I streched my hand and she simply crawled towards me. Making her sits on my lap, I strokes her cheeks to wipe those tears off.

It's okay, Doll. She's fine. She's safe. ”

She sobs in my chest.

I am well aware of her tension. It's not like that, I'm not worried but I want her to stop crying or else she'll be sick too.

After few minutes of crying, it's finally stopped. Valentina has fallen asleep in my arm. A small smile formed into my lips.

I decided not to put down her and started to caresses her hair. I caresses Ava's hair too with my left arm.

Sometimes, your close one the actual culprits to stab behind on your back.

Words repeats to declare it's truth.

I never imagine of Suyan, being the most danger for my wife and my daughter. By the whole trust, I called her to take care of Valentina when she got pregnant. And she herself, here to take their life

I kiss the top of Valentina's head.

Life also can be blissful if you got the right person. Isn't it?

 Isn't it?