E L E V E N

A/n : Thanks sweetie for voting. I promise you to bring the next chapter as soon as you complete the vote goals. These chapter vote goal in 10+ . Please votes sweeties 🥺🫂

" Welcome to Thailand, Mr & Mrs

" Welcome to Thailand, Mr & Mrs. Park "

Our plane land on after fucking 3 hours. Though I couldn't realize the time as I was busy in my sleep while that Monster in his irritating Laptop.

Our Honeymoon destination is Thailand. It's a country I've heard a lot about it. Specially about food and makeup accessories. It's my first time ever and that makes me more excited about it. We get out of airport and his driver takes us to the Resort.

"H̄̂xng k̄hxng khuṇ xyū̀ chận 3 læa nī̀ khụ̄x kuỵcæ k̄hxng khuṇ khrạb.
{ Your room is in 3rd floor and here is your key , Sir }"

The receptionist speaks something in Thai which I definitely couldn't understand. They handover a key to Jimin.

" S̄̀ng xāh̄ār pị thī̀ h̄̂xng k̄hxng reā læa trwc s̄xb h̄ı̂ næ̀cı ẁā mị̀mī kherụ̄̀xngtheṣ̄
{ send some food to our room and make sure it's without spices } "

Jimin fluently speaks something in Thai. His thick accent is really pleasurable to hear. After that he holds my palm and made our way to the room.

I and Jimin entered the elevator while his bodyguard wait for the next.

" You can speak thai,Jimin ! What did you told to her ? "
I excitedly exclaimed but a little curiosity about their conversation pushed me to spill out . Jimin raised an eyebrow and give a little smirk towards me.

" I asked them that is our bed strong enough or not! Because night is going to be too wild for a normal bed, Doll."

I blush hard though I know this was not the conversation. " Pervert! " I secretly cursed him.

" Did you just curse me, Doll? "

Why is hearing power this much strong? I know how the sequence turned out whenever I curse him . Before I could reply our elevator door opened and we step forward towards our bedroom.

It's a luxurious bedroom with glass door walls that shows the city view beautiful. My eyes roam around the room which is really awesome . Room is scented with multiple candles and orchids.

" Jimin, how did you find the room? It's amazing! " I exclaimed standing before the window.

" This is my personal bedroom. I use to stay whenever I come here. "

I turned my face to jimin who carelessly speaks those words. He removes his watch from his wrist and place it on the table. Undoing his buttons , he gaze over my curious face.

" Use to stay mean? You came here before ? " ..... I ask him amusement. He chuckles at my reaction.

He throws his expensive shirt over the floor and comes towards me. His left hand cage me on the glass wall while his right hand presses my body against him.