T W E N T Y F I V E ❗

A/n : Do votes and comment please ❤🥀

You can run from someone but never from destiny

And not to mention, Park Jimin is my destiny.

I have never thought of Liam bringing Jimin here, like this, out of sudden without informing me.

Jimin cold, calm face and behavior gives the ultimate hints of my upcoming luck. I watched him adoring his daughter while he let her lay down on the bed.

My lips formed into a smile for Ava because after her 4 years of birth, she got the touch of her father. However that smile soon vanished as, Jimin turned towards me and throws a lot of question together.

My back hit the marble wall, breathe hitched inside as his fierce eyes digged inside my soul. I could feel his woody, manly Cologne filling my nostrils and his hot smokey breathe entangled with mine.

My cheeks were paining for his harsh grip, teeths were aching with his anger.

“ You're tired Jimin, let's talk tomorrow. ”

I managed to murmur those words while my fingers tried to loose his grip but.....

Nothing happened.

You're worried about me? Really? ”

That sarcasm on his voice was cleared that stabbed my heart harshly.

I've always worried about you, Jimin . It's for you, I've left you.

“ I asked you the reason, Doll. Answer me! ”

I just don't love you anymore that's all. I was suffocated with your behaviour , your intentions , so I left. That's all. ”

I smoothly lied on his face. His face darkened, jaw tightened in anger. But he doesn't growls nor yelled. He just pulled me by my wrists and throws me into the next room.

My steps shattered as I fall on my knees. Jimin, stepped closure.

Last time when you left, you had fucked me at night and then in the morning I found an emotional love letter besides my bed . What was that, Doll? ”

I crawl back from him but the closest hits my back when Jimin kneeled before me.

What the fuck is upto you , Doll? I knew it that you've escaped with the help of Liam but I've never thought of your living in his sister's house. What is going on, Doll? ”

My eyes widened with his words. I understand what does he mean with that but how could he?

“ See, Jimin, whatever you're thinking is completely bullshit. Nothing is going onm.. ”

He grabbed my nape and pulled me towards him. I stumbled with my steps as I also kneeled before him.

What's the fuck with Liam? ”

My body was shivering under his touch. Upto this date, Jimin never has behave like this with me.

“ Liam has just helped me to escape and stay here with his sister. That's all Jimin. Nothing is going on with Liam , not even with anyone . ”

I pointed myself clearly.

Then what's the reason you've to leave my mansion and take shelter under Liam? Anything fuck? ”

His grip was giving pain to me. My eyes shedded tears but soul doesn't got the courage to tell him cause Liam hasn't able to found that woman until now.

“ J-jimin! ”

I spilled but my words were captured by him as he pressed his lips onto me. He doesn't kissed, He eats me like a hungry man.

I could feel the emotions through his tongue that was sucking my saliva along with the air. I tapped on his shoulder, hitted his chest to let me get some air but he doesn't .

His teeth digs into my lips as it started to bleed . The metallic taste of my blood mixed with our saliva.

“ Fucking Five years, Valentina Ruiz, it's fucking five years. I was completely ghosted about your appearance, your well beings while you were connected with Liam. ”

I was thrown into the mattress and Jimin hovered over my body.

“ Jimin! The hell you're thinking is doing nothing but disrespecting me. Yes, I've left you but Liam just helped me that's all. ”

I struggle to get out of his grip but nothing actually happened. In next few seconds, I was completely naked under him, my both arms were pinning against my head.

You better tell me the actual fucking reason. ”

I gasped as soon as he started to suck my crook. That familiar warmth and sensation runs through my body with his touch.

I couldn't run from him!

Denial of my love for him only triggered the monster .

“ Do you remember, Once I told you about my nightmare in your mansion just few days after our marriage? ”

He stopped and drags his face towards mine. Fixing the gaze onto mine, he nods his head.

There's someone who was continuously threatening me to kill you and our baby. That day, when you're signing the contract Gabriel also mentioned me about those threats . ”

His eyebrows narrowed in confusion. I knew he wasn't aware of these all .

And that time, I was pregnant and I needed to save both of you,So I left. Liam was helping me to find that woman. I told him not to let you know about me, that's all. ”

He pressed his nosetip on my cheeks, sniffs the perfume over there.

You should have tell me, Doll. Leaving me, was the worst decision you'd taken for me. ”

“ For us , Jimin. I also wasn't happy with out you. But your daughter erase something so I started to smile again . ”

My eyes left some tears. Jimin trailed his kisses from my jaw to my breasts. My lips were parted with that familiar sensation. I moaned.

I've missed you, Doll. I missed us. ”

He slowly thrusts inside me. I pulled him by his neck and kissed him. The needs of us that distance had created, erased through this kiss.

I got my soul back, Doll. Without Valentina Ruiz  , Park jimin is dead. ”

I smile in his words.

I too missed you, Jimin. My heart is completely dark without you, Mr. Park Jimin. ”

********

Just four to five chapters are there left to finish this story. How are you feeling about this? ♡➹

 How are you feeling about this? ♡➹