T W E N T Y T W O

A/n : Do votes and comment please ❤🥀

Warning ⚠ : This chapter is consisted of some abusive incidents that could triggered any soft hearted person badly. So I'll suggest you to skip this chapter completely if you're not comfortable. Please ⚠️

I open my eyes in the morning to find out that Valentina isn't in my arms

I open my eyes in the morning to find out that Valentina isn't in my arms. She was an early bird though, but during this pregnancy time she quit her this habits.

However , I slides out of my duvet and open the door of balcony because in the early morning she only goes to the garden. But my eyes couldn't point her at all.

She was not there!

“ Valentina! ”

I called her name in the bedroom and got silence in answer. Coming downstairs, I yelled her name several times but all I found empty.

My heart shattered in fear as I run upstairs on my bedroom again. She was nowhere to seen. But a paper was folded on her dressing table under a paperweight and a red rose was there.

I pick it up and unfold it to found a letter by her.

Jimin,

When I first time stepped inside this mansion, I hated you. I hated you with all my heart. But time changes , right now, all I could do is loving you. I loved you like I've never did this before. I'm sorry for leaving you silently. But it was all to save my love and the token I am carried for you.

Don't try to find me, Jimin. Shine on your own, rule your kingdom like no one ever did before. If we're destined, we'll meet again. Let's just let our hearts echoes our name until we meet again.

Shine for your love, Jimin.

~ your Valentina ♡

The grip on the paper tighten as my heart screams in pain. I remember the words of her from last night but I was so stupid to understand her indication.

You can't leave me, Doll!

No matter how far you go, I'll hunt you Doll.

I come downstairs to find Liam is standing outside.

“ Where's Valentina, Liam? ”

I know this is impossible of her running outside avoiding Liam's eye.

“ I don't know boss..... ”

“ Drop that act, Liam. We both know she can't avoid your eyes. Fucking say, where's she? ”

I grabbed his collar and pull it. My fist were becoming ready to punch him but one of my guard comes between.