N I N E

A/n : Thanks sweetie for voting. I promise you to bring the next chapter as soon as you complete the vote goals. These chapter vote goal in 15+ . Please votes sweeties 🥺🫂

 Please votes sweeties 🥺🫂

" Doll! "

I was sleeping on my bed with Valentina on my arm. My eyes are shot open when I couldn't found the woman on my bed. I address her name but no reply comes.

It's just 7 am. I slide out my duvet and jumped down from my bed. She's not in bathroom, I open the door of my balcony and peeped over . There she's .

Standing over my garden. Her soft pink dress , long black locks playing with the morning air. Her effortless beauty on the early morning made a twitch on my sweat pants.

My bare upper body releases sweat droplets although the weather is cold. She walks through the red rose columns and picked one on her hands.

Her soft lips curves into a smile. In my whole death kingdom only this plants are sign of liveliness. She made a bun of her long locks and put the flower on it.

A happiness of this soft soul made me happy too. Her wedding rings shines on the light that made my heart assures that the beauty these two eyes are observing is only belongs to you.

My phone rangs and I knitted my eyebrows in irritation. In this early morning, it spoils my moment. I took out the phone and pick it up.

" Mr. Park, Mr. Rachel has appointed a meeting with you, tomorrow. Can you attend? "

It's my secretary, Lia. My eyes are following my doll as an evil idea pop up on my mind. How about I take this as a chance for A sweet honeymoon !

Also I need a fine excuse to fuck her. This is the best one . Ams I need to breathe a fresh air too . So......

" Arrange my flights and my bedroom. I'm coming with my wife. "

I cut the call but my eyes never left her . I call her, " Doll! "

She looks at the way of my voice and I indicate her to come. She nods her head cutely and make her way.

' Your smile make my heart crazy and your beauty to my hormone. Your soft soul is dangerously attracted this beast, Doll. It's impossible for me to give you a space to adjust with me. '

*********