N I N E T E E N

A/n : Do votes and comment please ❤🥀

The ground under me slips smoothly.

Taking her with you?

Stay with her husband?

Only God knows, how I managed to put the blank expression on my face while my heart is about to explode that could destroy the whole world.

Not in a single conditions, I'm going to let my wife go with you Gabriel. And specially when she's pregnant.

My palm got the touch of her cold palm when her body froze in my arm. Not a single breath she is taking right now.

“ Boss! ”

Liam restlessly interrupted us to what I and Gabriel both look at him.

“ Some people has attacked on Daniel. I send some people of you to help him. Our spy informed that Kai Young has send them and he wanted to take Mrs. P.... Luca! We need to go out right now boss. ”

Is this........

“ Son! I am going to help Daniel and you go bring Kai to my feet. And Valentina!.... Keep her Locked in your mansion. We'll meet tomorrow morning. ”

Well played, Liam!

I immediately nodded my head and Gabriel rushed out of my mansion. However we further proceeds the situation, Valentina's unconscious body fall upon on my arm.

I hurriedly take her into my arms and make my way to lay her down on the bed.

“ You owe me, Liam ”

My lips formed into small smile by looking at his tensed figure.

“ You owe me for past 20 years. With my life, my mother's life, my sister's life . This was nothing. ”

Blood relation is the best ?

No! Heart relation is the best.

He's my brother not by blood but by heart.

“ Don't worry Jimin! I've already planned everything you just keep your company with Madam. I'll take care of the rest. We'll meet tomorrow morning. ”

I nodded and he left. My figure turns towards my Doll.

My heart shatters by thinking of  the moment when Gabriel wanted to take her. I've never think about this possibility.

I almost lost you today, Doll.

_______________